RUNDLL errors

When I log on, RUNDll error box pops up.
Error Loading winupd.dll
The specified module could not be found.

Also

Error loading wincore.dll
The specified module could not be found.

What do I do?

Hi,

Both are well associated with spyware, niether are legitimate system files.
Download, install and run adaware from www.lavasoft.de to aid in their
removal.

--
Best of Luck,