RUNDLL errors

When I log on, RUNDll error box pops up.
Error Loading winupd.dll
The specified module could not be found.

Also

Error loading wincore.dll
The specified module could not be found.

What do I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about rundll errors

    Hi,

    Both are well associated with spyware, niether are legitimate system files.
    Download, install and run adaware from www.lavasoft.de to aid in their
    removal.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Freida" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I log on, RUNDll error box pops up.
    > Error Loading winupd.dll
    > The specified module could not be found.
    >
    > Also
    >
    > Error loading wincore.dll
    > The specified module could not be found.
    >
    > What do I do?

Microsoft Rundll Windows XP