FS/ Black 80 GB iPod Classic w/ Original & Extra Accessories L@@K

Status
Not open for further replies.

xila5hxlfx118o6x

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
This is for a new BLACK 80 GB IPOD CLASSIC. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I purchased this just a couple of months back. It is in awesome condition and functions just as flawless as the first day I opened it. It has been kept in its leather case since the first day i bought it; I only take it out of its case to charge it. The battery life is spectacular, I have only charged it 3 times the whole time ive had it. Included is everything that originally came with the initial packaging, as well as even more accessories:
*THE* 80GB iPod Classic

Original Box

Quick Start Guide

Apple Earphones (Earbuds)

Dock Adapter

USB Connector

As well as accessories i have purchased myself separately:
30$ Black Leather DLO Flip Case - very smooth texture, flips open and shut, doesnt flip back open unless you open it by hand because it is held closed with magnets. Hooks onto your belt.. looks very executive check it out at Best Buy's website if you wish.
10$ Monster iSplitter mini y-adapter.. cable which creates 2 headphone jacks so that 2 people can listen with their own set of headphones; tested.. works great and does not decrease volume power.

PLMK if interested. Email me at rickybooska@gmail.com or PM me.. thanks alot in advance. Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.