HELP!!! HP PSC 750xi prints purple...advice, please.

Tags:
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Hardware
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
a b α HP
May 15, 2004 4:18:08 AM

Hey folks,
The yellow ink has run out of my color cartridge. However, even when I
print in black and white, they come out purple.
Is there anyway I can print black and white effectively without have to
insert a new color cartridge?
Thanks.
Eddie

More about : psc 750xi prints purple advice

May 15, 2004 7:56:55 AM

In article <4ldpc.109245$hR1.17474@fe2.texas.rr.com>, eholub@SW.rr.com
says...
> Hey folks,
> The yellow ink has run out of my color cartridge. However, even when I
> print in black and white, they come out purple.
> Is there anyway I can print black and white effectively without have to
> insert a new color cartridge?
> Thanks.
> Eddie

Have you tried selecting print in gray scale - that way it should just
use your black cartridge. I have the same machine.
--
Cheers!

Jan
!