For Sale: Barely Used Compaq V6305NR Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksails

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2007
Full specs are located here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834107005

I bought this last May because I had never owned a laptop and I wanted to try it out. It turns out that I'm more than happy to stay parked in front of my gaming rig all of the time. This laptop is in great condition. There are no scratches, no scuffs, nothing wrong with it at all. The cooling fans are quiet and it doesn't get hot. All of the bloatware is fully removed and I've run several optimizations to get the best performance out of Vista. If you'd like, I can also restore it to original so you can set up how you want it.

If anybody's interested, reply here. I'll only take PayPal and I'm looking to get $450 out of it. Thanks.

Edit: Pic

laptopja1.jpg

nightscope

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2007
I'll pay around $300-350 for it, since I'm going to have to upgrade the memory to 2 gigs at least because of Vista...plus it's used, plus there's many many offers going around these days for laptops that are too good to be true. Let me know if you're interested.

andro21

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2008
well, ill go for 400 shipped... another gig of ram would be great, but since its for a kid, not sure itll matter... although win xp would be better than the extra ram. pm me and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.