ATTN: Sidekick

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2005 12:45:12 PM

http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2...

My guess would be this was about Maphack, before it was edited.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

More about : attn sidekick

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 7:47:12 PM

ald wrote:
> http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2...
>
> My guess would be this was about Maphack, before it was edited.
>
> ald
> "Knowledge is Power"
> VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
> Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
> Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
> Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
> Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
> Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
> Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
> Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
> Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
> Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
> BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
> Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
> Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
> CotSRSig #16

Thanks Ald. It most likely is about maphack. I have figured out that
if I turn MH off before I click on the new stats button all is good.
but even with it not started at all, I still cannot get in an online game.
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 8:17:38 PM

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:47:12 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Thanks Ald. It most likely is about maphack. I have figured out that
>if I turn MH off before I click on the new stats button all is good.
>but even with it not started at all, I still cannot get in an online game.

Not a problem. I have *no* experience with Maphack, but you might try
moving it and any related files to a different folder and see if you
can get into the on-line games that way. He apparently has a *very*
strong cheat checker running.

!