ATTN: Sidekick

http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25465

My guess would be this was about Maphack, before it was edited.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
2 answers Last reply
More about attn sidekick

    ald wrote:
    > http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25465
    >
    > My guess would be this was about Maphack, before it was edited.
    >
    > ald
    > "Knowledge is Power"
    > VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    > Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    > Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    > Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    > Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    > Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    > Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    > Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    > Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    > Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    > BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    > Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    > Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    > CotSRSig #16

    Thanks Ald. It most likely is about maphack. I have figured out that
    if I turn MH off before I click on the new stats button all is good.
    but even with it not started at all, I still cannot get in an online game.

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:47:12 -0500, sidekick
    <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >Thanks Ald. It most likely is about maphack. I have figured out that
    >if I turn MH off before I click on the new stats button all is good.
    >but even with it not started at all, I still cannot get in an online game.

    Not a problem. I have *no* experience with Maphack, but you might try
    moving it and any related files to a different folder and see if you
    can get into the on-line games that way. He apparently has a *very*
    strong cheat checker running.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

Sis Video Games