Choices for stored documents within a folder

With Windows 98 I could choose to have documents stored
by "date". I don't see this option in XP. Is there a way
to list docs. by date?

Patti's reply leaves a lot to be desired. Following those instructions
requires a crystal ball to get it right. She is close though. When in a
folder right click there and then choose view\details and then when it opens
you will see a small bar just under the tools bar, right click on it and then
choose the options you want by clicking them and placing a check mark beside
them. This will add an extra column to the details window with the options
you have chosen. Have fun. {]:~)

Hi HR,

Open any folder and go to View>Choose Details. From the options available,
choose the Date option(s) that you want (i.e., Date Created, Date Modified,
Date Accessed) by clicking in the checkboxes beside the one(s) that you
want, then click on OK. Now go to View>Arrange Icons by and select the Date
option that you want (i.e., Created, Modified, Accessed).

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"HR" <mdi1430@aol.com> wrote in message
> With Windows 98 I could choose to have documents stored
> by "date". I don't see this option in XP. Is there a way
> to list docs. by date?

Sorry.......posting extremely complex navigations requiring clairvoyance to
perform is a nasty habit of mine.

Regards,