removing user accounts

August 13, 2004 9:03:03 AM

Another user account has been added to my computer, which I do not want
there. When I go to Control panel -> user accounts, this account is not
listed. How do I delete this account?

More about : removing user accounts

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 1:24:13 PM

Read the following and make the changes in the registry
to unhide the account, then delete the account.

Create A Hidden User Account
http://www.theeldergeek.com/create_hidden_user_account....

--
Carey Frisch