removing user accounts

Another user account has been added to my computer, which I do not want
there. When I go to Control panel -> user accounts, this account is not
listed. How do I delete this account?
1 answer Last reply
More about removing user accounts

    Read the following and make the changes in the registry
    to unhide the account, then delete the account.

    Create A Hidden User Account
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/create_hidden_user_account.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Jen" wrote:

    | Another user account has been added to my computer, which I do not want
    | there. When I go to Control panel -> user accounts, this account is not
    | listed. How do I delete this account?

Control Panel Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP