having accounts share common ie/outlook files

I have two accounts. One that when I login, several
programs start. The other is no frills let me get in and
surf for a minute.
It would be convienent to have the same internet explorer
and outlook profile open in each. So if I add a favorite
to ie in one account, I won't find that it is not there
when I want in the other account. Also so that I can send
email from either account without having to manage two in
boxes, 2 contact lists etc.
Is there a simple way to accomplish this?
Thanks Alfred

Hi Alfred,

Place the favorites under the AllUsers folder instead of your own profile:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Favorites

For Outlook/Outlook Express, you need to move the mail store out of the
local profile user folder and into a common folder, then point each to it.
There are some dangers involved in doing this with Outlook Express, so if
you need instructions please post back. For Outlook, just move the .pst file
to a common shared location and redirect the store location.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone