Explore File Problem in SP2 v.2135

When I right-click to explore file or folder that contain
some media file type in my HDD, the explore window always
close and go back to the desktop screen (most on .avi
and .rar file type). How could I dissolve this problem ?
Thanks

"Suddacha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Explore File Problem in SP2 v.2135
> When I right-click to explore file or folder that contain
> some media file type in my HDD, the explore window always
> close and go back to the desktop screen (most on .avi
> and .rar file type). How could I dissolve this problem ?
> Thanks

De install the beta version of the Service Pack 2 you have and install the
final version.
see
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx