WTB: almost any socket 775 Intel dual-core

Status
Not open for further replies.

othellomcbane

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2008
I'm sick of waiting for the 8400 to come down in price; it doesn't look like it will anytime soon, and I need to build. Since I'm on a budget, I'm just looking for a used 775 dual core to hold me over.

I'd be interested in the e2160 or 2180 for around $40, anything in the e4x00 series for around $80, or anything in the e6xxx series for ~100. Prices are definitely negotiable, particularly depending on which model. I'm particularly interested in a e6550 or 6420. I don't need a heatsink, I already have a Freezer 7 Pro. I don't care if you overclocked it since I plan on doing the same, as long as you as you didn't do anything crazy. In fact, if you did overclock it, let me know what you got it up to.

My eBay is "othellomcbane" as well, and I can do paypal or whatever is considered easiest for these things.

Hopefully I can give someone some funding towards their own 8400 or quad upgrade and we can all live happily until Nehalem.

sfkilo

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
I will check the office and see what I have lying around but i have a bunch of dual cores. I will let you know what they are as soon as I get to the office in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.