Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Nice D2 gif, from the other group

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 3:45:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Posted there by Aginrikr:

http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif

He found it funny, and so do I ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

More about : nice gif group

Anonymous
January 31, 2005 12:23:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
> Posted there by Aginrikr:
>
> http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
>
> He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
>
>
ROFL!!

Hehe, that's good!


short
February 2, 2005 1:17:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

nice, but i dont have a password, so i'll have to take your word for it.

paul
"riever"

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
> Posted there by Aginrikr:
>
> http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
>
> He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
>
> ald
> "Knowledge is Power"
> VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
> Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
> Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
> Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
> Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
> Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
> Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
> Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
> Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
> Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
> BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
> Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
> Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
> CotSRSig #16
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 2, 2005 1:42:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

short wrote:

> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
>
>>Posted there by Aginrikr:
>>
>>http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
>>
>>He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
>>
>>
>
> ROFL!!
>
> Hehe, that's good!
>
>
> short
>
>

umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a username/pasword...
Or did the link get messed up?

Jim
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 4:43:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:42:25 -0500, radiodude <rdude@nospam4me.net>
wrote:

>short wrote:
>
>> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
>> news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
>>
>>>Posted there by Aginrikr:
>>>
>>>http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
>>>
>>>He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ROFL!!
>>
>> Hehe, that's good!
>>
>>
>> short
>>
>>
>
>umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a username/pasword...
>Or did the link get messed up?
>
>Jim

No, it doesn't look like it got messed up, but it didn't require a
password when I posted it. My apologies to you and paul :-(

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
February 2, 2005 4:43:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:fp7201tdje5othivtvsuntd1mi2p1rpadh@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:42:25 -0500, radiodude <rdude@nospam4me.net>
> wrote:
>
>>short wrote:
>>
>>> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
>>> news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
>>>
>>>>Posted there by Aginrikr:
>>>>
>>>>http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
>>>>
>>>>He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> ROFL!!
>>>
>>> Hehe, that's good!
>>>
>>>
>>> short
>>>
>>>
>>
>>umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a username/pasword...
>>Or did the link get messed up?
>>
>>Jim
>
> No, it doesn't look like it got messed up, but it didn't require a
> password when I posted it. My apologies to you and paul :-(
>

np. i'll catch the next one.

paul
"riever"
February 2, 2005 6:14:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

paul wrote:

> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> news:fp7201tdje5othivtvsuntd1mi2p1rpadh@4ax.com...
>
>>On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:42:25 -0500, radiodude <rdude@nospam4me.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>
>>>short wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
>>>>news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Posted there by Aginrikr:
>>>>>
>>>>>http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
>>>>>
>>>>>He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>ROFL!!
>>>>
>>>>Hehe, that's good!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>short
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a username/pasword...
>>>Or did the link get messed up?
>>>
>>>Jim
>>
>>No, it doesn't look like it got messed up, but it didn't require a
>>password when I posted it. My apologies to you and paul :-(
>>
>
>
> np. i'll catch the next one.
>
> paul
> "riever"


yup-stuff happens!


Jim
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 9:01:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On that special day, ald, (103175.3500@compuserve.com) said...

> No, it doesn't look like it got messed up, but it didn't require a
> password when I posted it. My apologies to you and paul :-(

I could see it without password, too. Maybe the chap who placed it,
couldn't imagine that this link would be passed around that much, and,
as the final result, the monthly download allowed for his site, was way
exceeded. So he had to resort to setting the password, in order to
prevent getting even more traffic on his site, which would become just
too expensive.

I can understand that.


Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de


--
Ah, Information. A property, too valuable these days, to give it away,
just so, at no cost.
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 12:39:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"radiodude" <rdude@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
news:D f438$4200f45d$42a7c603$10952@msgid.meganewsservers.com...
> short wrote:
>
> > "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> > news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
> >
> >>Posted there by Aginrikr:
> >>
> >>http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
> >>
> >>He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
> >>
> >>
> >
> > ROFL!!
> >
> > Hehe, that's good!
> >
> >
> > short
> >
> >
>
> umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a username/pasword...
> Or did the link get messed up?
>
> Jim

Don't ask me, are you at work behind a firewall or something?


short
February 4, 2005 12:39:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

>> umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a username/pasword...
>> Or did the link get messed up?
>>
>> Jim
>
> Don't ask me, are you at work behind a firewall or something?
>
> short
>

the link doesn't work. whoever posted it apparently didn't know what he was
doing. there is nothing to see. this thread is just to waste our time ; - )
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 4:11:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:30:27 -0700, "paul" <nospam.riever@cox.net>
wrote:

>the link doesn't work. whoever posted it apparently didn't know what he was
>doing. there is nothing to see. this thread is just to waste our time ; - )

No, it *did* work, but it doesn't anymore. flame_thrower posted
another link that *does* work last night, look for his post, please.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 4:31:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

radiodude wrote:
> short wrote:
>
> > "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> > news:kchrv010atkopieeb42cetrh0tfaaa26pk@4ax.com...
> >
> > > Posted there by Aginrikr:
> > >
> > > http://trappleton.com/dl/LOTR%20Gifs/soj9yk.gif
> > >
> > > He found it funny, and so do I ;-)
> > >
> umm-how do you get to it? I get a screen that wants a
> username/pasword... Or did the link get messed up?

Apparently too much traffic, so the site maintainer decided to block
out the world. But you could just search Google for the file name:
http://www.google.com/search?q=soj9yk.gif
At least some of the results should have the file accessible.
!