Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Hi
I have Presario 2500 and I have problem with power jack. HP Service
wants change a motherboard for 700 euros, but i think it's not good idea
for me.
Can I change only power jack?? where can I found its?
Thanks

Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

You can order it here: www.tech4home.net/products.html
Eugeniusz Hetmanski wrote:
> Hi
> I have Presario 2500 and I have problem with power jack. HP Service
> wants change a motherboard for 700 euros, but i think it's not good
idea
> for me.
> Can I change only power jack?? where can I found its?
> Thanks

Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

HP will not honor the warranty for power jack breakage becasue it is
connected to the motherboard. Meaning because no matter what it is
considered customer damage. DO NOT BUY HP PRODUCTS