| "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Message news:88120D52-4DE5-4438-9118-AD44D0699F8A@microsoft.com
| I found how to clean cookies, but, how do I clean Temp Internet
| Files out?

Open Internet Options in Control Panel and on the page named
General, section named Temporary Internet Files, click the
"Delete Files..." button. When presented with the Delete Files
dialog box and the option to "Delete all offline content" use the
following information to determine whether or not to select the
checkbox.

Offline Content includes Web Pages that you have selected to Make
Available Offline. For more information about using Web pages
offline, see the Internet Explorer Help topic titled: Making
pages available for offline viewing.

Additionally, if you read the newsgroups using Outlook Express,
when you display a message in the Preview Pane it creates
numerous temporary files in your TIF that are considered Offline
Content. These OLEXP temporary files will only be deleted if you
select the option to "Delete all offline content".

For more information about "Using Internet Options" search the
Windows XP Professional Help and Support Center for the
words in double-quotes and read the Full-text Search Match
by that title.

"Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I found how to clean cookies, but, how do I clean Temp Internet Files out?

In IE, Tools>Internet Options...>General tab. Click on wanted buttons.

Malv

Run Disk Cleanup. :)