nice

Gidday,

Just after a complete new setup of a pc re-installed LOD. Made a first
game to check the settings. Went down to the stony field, froze around
and there it was a unique swirling. Right the oculus. Today a great day
for MF i suppose.

Greetings
6 answers Last reply
More about nice

    Doc wrote:
    > Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> stared blankly into
    > space for a short while before writing:
    > > Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:14:13 +0100 -
    > > there was this guy, or something, called Newslord
    > > <newslord@invalid.com>, and they made us all feel better by saying
    > > the following stuff:
    > >> Just after a complete new setup of a pc re-installed LOD. Made a
    > >> first game to check the settings. Went down to the stony field,
    > >> froze around and there it was a unique swirling. Right the oculus.
    > >> Today a great day for MF i suppose.
    > >
    > > You lost me somewhere towards the end, with your mysterious
    > > references to the oculus and the unique swirling. But we're
    clueless
    > > non-lingo-speaking newbies and it still sounded very impressive.
    >
    > The Oculus is a unique Swirling crystal (Sorceress orb).
    >
    > Required Level: 42
    > +3 Sorceress Skill Levels
    > +5 To Mana After Each Kill
    > All Resistances +20
    > 25% Chance To Cast Level 1 Teleport When Struck
    > 30% Faster Cast Rate
    > +20 To Vitality
    > +20 To Energy
    > +20% Enhanced Defence
    > 50% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
    >
    > Many Sorceresses dislike the random teleport thingie :)
    A phenomenon I find odd, as that is the reason I like it :o)

    Mickey

    Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:14:13 +0100 -
    there was this guy, or something, called Newslord
    <newslord@invalid.com>, and they made us all feel better by saying the
    following stuff:

    >Gidday,
    >
    >Just after a complete new setup of a pc re-installed LOD. Made a first
    >game to check the settings. Went down to the stony field, froze around
    >and there it was a unique swirling. Right the oculus. Today a great day
    >for MF i suppose.

    You lost me somewhere towards the end, with your mysterious references
    to the oculus and the unique swirling. But we're clueless
    non-lingo-speaking newbies and it still sounded very impressive.

    Kudos!

    By the way, we just got a new motherboard and memory and video card
    and all sorts of stuff installed too, as well as the v 1.10 patch for
    the first time. I'm not sure what did it, but the trees now move in 3D
    in the foreground, and when you walk into a house, the roof fades away
    instead of just blinking out.

    Right in the, um, oculus. Baby.

    C&J

    --
    Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

    - 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
    - www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > Doc wrote:
    >> Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> stared blankly into
    >> space for a short while before writing:
    >> > Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:14:13 +0100 -
    >> > there was this guy, or something, called Newslord
    >> > <newslord@invalid.com>, and they made us all feel better by saying
    >> > the following stuff:
    >> >
    >> > You lost me somewhere towards the end, with your mysterious
    >> > references to the oculus and the unique swirling. But we're
    > clueless
    >> > non-lingo-speaking newbies and it still sounded very impressive.
    >>
    >> The Oculus is a unique Swirling crystal (Sorceress orb).
    >>
    >> Required Level: 42
    >> +3 Sorceress Skill Levels
    >> +5 To Mana After Each Kill
    >> All Resistances +20
    >> 25% Chance To Cast Level 1 Teleport When Struck
    >> 30% Faster Cast Rate
    >> +20 To Vitality
    >> +20 To Energy
    >> +20% Enhanced Defence
    >> 50% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
    >>
    >> Many Sorceresses dislike the random teleport thingie :)
    > A phenomenon I find odd, as that is the reason I like it :o)

    But terribly annoying when your find yourself teleported into a mess rather
    than out LOL

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand

    Sliver wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Doc wrote:
    > >> Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> stared blankly
    into
    > >> space for a short while before writing:

    > > clueless
    > >>
    > >> The Oculus is a unique Swirling crystal (Sorceress orb).
    > >>
    > >> Required Level: 42
    > >> +3 Sorceress Skill Levels
    > >> +5 To Mana After Each Kill
    > >> All Resistances +20
    > >> 25% Chance To Cast Level 1 Teleport When Struck
    > >> 30% Faster Cast Rate
    > >> +20 To Vitality
    > >> +20 To Energy
    > >> +20% Enhanced Defence
    > >> 50% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
    > >>
    > >> Many Sorceresses dislike the random teleport thingie :)
    > > A phenomenon I find odd, as that is the reason I like it :o)
    >
    > But terribly annoying when your find yourself teleported into a mess
    rather
    > than out LOL

    True, but its nature is such that it then teleports you right back out.
    It is also very helpful in lag situations. As those who have played
    with me can tell you, I play a VERY agressive style. That being the
    case, I tend to wander into situations that are a bit dicey, and that's
    when the oculus helps out. It is a barometer I use to tell me when I am
    over-reaching a bit.

    Mickey

    ~shady angel~ wrote:
    > Doc wrote:
    > > Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> stared blankly
    into
    > > space for a short while before writing:
    > >> Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:14:13 +0100 -
    > >> there was this guy, or something, called Newslord
    > >> <newslord@invalid.com>, and they made us all feel better by saying
    > >> the following stuff:
    > >>
    > >> You lost me somewhere towards the end, with your mysterious
    > >> references to the oculus and the unique swirling. But we're
    clueless
    > >> non-lingo-speaking newbies and it still sounded very impressive.
    > >
    > > The Oculus is a unique Swirling crystal (Sorceress orb).
    > >
    > > Required Level: 42
    > > +3 Sorceress Skill Levels
    > > +5 To Mana After Each Kill
    > > All Resistances +20
    > > 25% Chance To Cast Level 1 Teleport When Struck
    > > 30% Faster Cast Rate
    > > +20 To Vitality
    > > +20 To Energy
    > > +20% Enhanced Defence
    > > 50% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Items
    > >
    > > Many Sorceresses dislike the random teleport thingie :)
    >
    > Especialy with gloams!

    I love it with gloams around, as it prevents me from taking too many
    hits before it sends me elsewhere.

    Mickey

Games Diablo Video Games