Hp/Compaq Proliant ML350G3.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.periphs.scsi (More info?)

We are looking for two frame adapter SCA-80pin for Compaq Proliant ML350G3.
We took a look to accessories catalog but I did not see them. We need them
to use two old 36 Gb disks that we did not buy from HP.
Any suggestions ??!
Best Regards
--
Luca P.

Luca wrote:

> We are looking for two frame adapter SCA-80pin for Compaq Proliant ML350G3.
> We took a look to accessories catalog but I did not see them. We need them
> to use two old 36 Gb disks that we did not buy from HP.
> Any suggestions ??!

Buy what's available, for example the cheapest disk you can get that has the
adapter. Then swap the drives.