taskbar problem

I resized my taskbar and now I can't access the active
programs. I've tried everything I can think of, short of
a complete system restore. Can anyone help me out on
this?
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar problem

    If you cannot right-click the taskbar, click start, properties, taskbar tab and
    unlock the taskbar if it is locked then try to resize it or clear Auto-hide if you
    think that is the problem.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "Carson Bode" <Budoka_3785@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I resized my taskbar and now I can't access the active
    > programs. I've tried everything I can think of, short of
    > a complete system restore. Can anyone help me out on
    > this?

Taskbar Microsoft System Restore Windows XP