taskbar problem

I resized my taskbar and now I can't access the active
programs. I've tried everything I can think of, short of
a complete system restore. Can anyone help me out on
this?

If you cannot right-click the taskbar, click start, properties, taskbar tab and
unlock the taskbar if it is locked then try to resize it or clear Auto-hide if you
think that is the problem.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/