memory stick error

a b } Memory
August 15, 2004 2:15:02 PM

When I plug my SanDisk Cruzer Mini memory stick into the USB port an error
appears saying the hardware is not recognized. When I look under the device
manager it says there is no driver installed for this device. XP is supposed
to have the proper driver already installed and SanDisk website is no help.
Any ideas?

More about : memory stick error

Anonymous
a b } Memory