memory stick error

When I plug my SanDisk Cruzer Mini memory stick into the USB port an error
appears saying the hardware is not recognized. When I look under the device
manager it says there is no driver installed for this device. XP is supposed
to have the proper driver already installed and SanDisk website is no help.
Any ideas?

SanDisk has a lot of help, try here:
http://tinyurl.com/6m3r6

--