memory stick error

When I plug my SanDisk Cruzer Mini memory stick into the USB port an error
appears saying the hardware is not recognized. When I look under the device
manager it says there is no driver installed for this device. XP is supposed
to have the proper driver already installed and SanDisk website is no help.
Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about memory stick error

    SanDisk has a lot of help, try here:
    http://tinyurl.com/6m3r6

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "roth_b" <roth_b@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I plug my SanDisk Cruzer Mini memory stick into the USB port an error
    > appears saying the hardware is not recognized. When I look under the device
    > manager it says there is no driver installed for this device. XP is supposed
    > to have the proper driver already installed and SanDisk website is no help.
    > Any ideas?

Sandisk Devices Memory Windows XP