Installation error message

Built new computer using intel board and processor, everything new except
drive, which is empty except for anything my previous computer put in it.
When I boot up I get this error message: CDboot: couldn't find NTLDR Error

I changed the drive with same result. I tried a different OS Windows ME with
the same result. The CD Rom works.

Hi Jovil,

Is there an operating system currently installed on the hard drive? What
happens when you try to install one? For WinXP, with that hardware change, a
repair installation would be needed.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/