can't search web from address bar

August 15, 2004 10:21:02 PM

This has recently started happening--whenever i try to serch the web from the
address bar in IE, i always get the "cannot display" page. So, i literally
can not search the web at all from IE, i have to go to google (which is in my
favorites) and search from there. I haven't changed any settings, i do all
my updates faithfully. This is so time consuming and i invariably forget and
try the address bar by habit and then end up getting annoyed. What's
happening & how to fix it.

More about : search web address bar

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 12:09:01 PM

Probably a browser hijacker or other spyware/adware or malware. Try one of
these spyware detector and remover applications:

!