email server error

August 16, 2004 1:35:03 PM

I switched my isp and now I cannot use outlook express to send messages I
repeatedly receive server error messages "Unable to logon to the server
using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'my mail', Server:
'mail.peoplepc.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR unimplemented',
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
0x800CCC18 "
I have deleted my server through outlook tools,disabled Norton and still the
screen come up with service provided by former server(Velocity.net) I am
online with peoplepc Ready to give up
--
Maryee thanks you.

More about : email server error

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 9:57:16 PM

Hi Maryee

Please try the Outlook Express News Group:

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

!