email server error

I switched my isp and now I cannot use outlook express to send messages I
repeatedly receive server error messages "Unable to logon to the server
using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'my mail', Server:
'mail.peoplepc.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR unimplemented',
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
0x800CCC18 "
I have deleted my server through outlook tools,disabled Norton and still the
screen come up with service provided by former server(Velocity.net) I am
online with peoplepc Ready to give up
--
Maryee thanks you.
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Maryee

    Please try the Outlook Express News Group:

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Maryee" <Maryee1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I switched my isp and now I cannot use outlook express to send messages I
    > repeatedly receive server error messages "Unable to logon to the
    > server
    > using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'my mail', Server:
    > 'mail.peoplepc.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR
    > unimplemented',
    > Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
    > 0x800CCC18 "
    > I have deleted my server through outlook tools,disabled Norton and still
    > the
    > screen come up with service provided by former server(Velocity.net) I am
    > online with peoplepc Ready to give up
    > --
    > Maryee thanks you.

Internet Service Providers Servers Windows XP