terry

I had to restore my E machine, but I didn't choose to factory condition. So I
chose one of the selections to save files etc. & then went into restore. I
have managed thru copy/ paste to take some files out of this folder, &
restored it into my pc. My problem is -
1 - how do I restore the programs that are in My Backup folder?
2 - Can I eventually delete the Backup folder?
--
Terry

"Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had to restore my E machine, but I didn't choose to factory condition.
So I
> chose one of the selections to save files etc. & then went into restore.
> have managed thru copy/ paste to take some files out of this folder, &
> restored it into my pc. My problem is -
> 1 - how do I restore the programs that are in My Backup folder?
> 2 - Can I eventually delete the Backup folder?
> --
> Terry

Programs are restored by reinstalling the program from the original media.

Don

terry

Can I delete "my backup" folder??

> Can I delete "my backup" folder??

It is a data folder. You can delete when you no longer need the data in the
folder.

Don