Clipboard

August 16, 2004 4:15:39 PM

A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
it with Win98 no trouble.

More about : clipboard

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 12:25:58 AM

Hi

From Start>Run type

clipbrd

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
> the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
> it with Win98 no trouble.
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 1:23:55 AM

That's great !

Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open it
the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?

--
Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
> Hi
>
> From Start>Run type
>
> clipbrd
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
> > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
> > it with Win98 no trouble.

August 17, 2004 1:23:56 AM

Yes,
Use C:\Windows\System32 as the address.

Clipbrd.exe

--
JerryM (ID)

"Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message news:LB9Uc.15814$vc4.2738563@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> That's great !
>
> Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open it
> the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
>
> --
> Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
>> Hi
>>
>> From Start>Run type
>>
>> clipbrd
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
>> > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
>> > it with Win98 no trouble.

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 9:34:17 AM

Hi

You can create a Desktop shortcut with the following command:

%systemroot%\system32\clipbrd.exe

Right-click on the Desktop, select New>Shortcut and type or copy/paste the
above command into the first box that appears. Then follow the onscreen
prompts.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message
> That's great !
>
> Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open
> it
> the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
>
> --
> Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
>> Hi
>>
>> From Start>Run type
>>
>> clipbrd
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
>> > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
>> > it with Win98 no trouble.

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 1:46:10 AM

Thanks .

It worked !

--
> Hi
>
> You can create a Desktop shortcut with the following command:
>
> %systemroot%\system32\clipbrd.exe
>
> Right-click on the Desktop, select New>Shortcut and type or copy/paste the
> above command into the first box that appears. Then follow the onscreen
> prompts.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message
> > That's great !
> >
> > Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open
> > it
> > the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
> >
> > --
> > Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
> > "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> From Start>Run type
> >>
> >> clipbrd