Clipboard

A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
it with Win98 no trouble.
6 answers Last reply
More about clipboard

    Hi

    From Start>Run type

    clipbrd

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
    > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
    > it with Win98 no trouble.

    That's great !

    Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open it
    the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?

    --
    Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
    > Hi
    >
    > From Start>Run type
    >
    > clipbrd
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
    > > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
    > > it with Win98 no trouble.

    Yes,
    Use C:\Windows\System32 as the address.

    Clipbrd.exe

    --
    JerryM (ID)

    "Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message news:LB9Uc.15814$vc4.2738563@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
    > That's great !
    >
    > Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open it
    > the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
    >
    > --
    > Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> From Start>Run type
    >>
    >> clipbrd
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MVP - Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
    >> > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
    >> > it with Win98 no trouble.

    Hi

    You can create a Desktop shortcut with the following command:

    %systemroot%\system32\clipbrd.exe

    Right-click on the Desktop, select New>Shortcut and type or copy/paste the
    above command into the first box that appears. Then follow the onscreen
    prompts.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > That's great !
    >
    > Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open
    > it
    > the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
    >
    > --
    > Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> From Start>Run type
    >>
    >> clipbrd
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MVP - Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> >A lot of programs save files to the clipboard. 'Cut' sends files to
    >> > the Clipboard. Where is it on XP. I used to be able to view
    >> > it with Win98 no trouble.

    Thanks .

    It worked !

    --
    > Hi
    >
    > You can create a Desktop shortcut with the following command:
    >
    > %systemroot%\system32\clipbrd.exe
    >
    > Right-click on the Desktop, select New>Shortcut and type or copy/paste the
    > above command into the first box that appears. Then follow the onscreen
    > prompts.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > > That's great !
    > >
    > > Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can open
    > > it
    > > the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
    > > "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > >> Hi
    > >>
    > >> From Start>Run type
    > >>
    > >> clipbrd
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >>
    > >> Will Denny
    > >> MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > >> Please reply to the News Groups
    > >>

    > >> "DavidS" <w652tac@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    You're welcome - glad to help.

    --

    > Thanks .
    >
    > It worked !
    >
    > --
    > Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> You can create a Desktop shortcut with the following command:
    >>
    >> %systemroot%\system32\clipbrd.exe
    >>
    >> Right-click on the Desktop, select New>Shortcut and type or copy/paste
    >> the
    >> above command into the first box that appears. Then follow the onscreen
    >> prompts.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MVP - Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "Babel17" <Babel17DELANY@optonline.net> wrote in message
    >> > That's great !
    >> >
    >> > Is there a way to make a SHORTCUT for the Clipboard Viewer so I can
    >> > open
    >> > it
    >> > the way I used to in Windoes 98 ?
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
    >> > "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message

Clipboard Microsoft Windows XP