Installing Microsoft Publisher 2003

sandra

I recently install Win XP over Win 98. I thought
everything worked fine. However, now that I want to
install Publisher 2003 I get an error message saying that
I need a higher version of windows. How can I get past
this and install publisher?

Install the Windows service pack one, if you have it already see if the Cleanup
utility helps.

Installer Cleanup utility.
Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301&Product=pub2003

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/