Added User, Now can't get to mail

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I used my new XP Pro system for a week or so, (including
setting up Mozilla as my mail client) then decided to set
up a new user. I was originally "Administrator", now Admin
is gone and when I log in as myself (with Admin
rights/priv) and open Mozilla, I get a prompt asking me to
set up a new mail account. Where is my old Mozilla mail?
How can I set up XP so that I can check my mail as either
me, or as Admin? Thanks for any help! James

Hi James,

Not 100% on Mozilla mail, but I would look for the old mail files under
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator, then copy them to a similar
location under your new user profile. Check Mozilla's help files on how to
import the migrated files. Hopefully someone who actively uses this mail
client can give you some more specific details.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone