bev

I put a program called Printmaster into my new computer, now I am trying to
get all my projects off my floppys into this program, but having a hard time.
How do you get info off a floppy into the right place.

from: http://www.ezinstructions.com/html/flopdisk.htm

TO TRANSFER A FILE BACK TO THE HARD DRIVE FROM THE FLOPPY
DISK:

1) Click on the icon for the 3 ½" Floppy Disk Drive (A)
on the left hand side of the Windows Explorer window.
2) Right-click on the file in the right hand "pane" of
the Windows Explorer window and drag it to the
appropriate folder on the C: drive, then let go of the
mouse button as soon as the folder icon is highlighted.
3) Click on "Copy Here."

Nemo

Printmaster defaults to placing data files in My Documents Folder;
therefore copy contents of floppies to above referenced folder.