corrupt user profile

August 17, 2004 2:36:05 PM

My 2 year old turned the power off while I was working on
the computer (sigh). Now when I try to reboot and log
back on with my user profile i get the following error
message and XP sets me up with a "temporary" profile. Now
I cannot access my email account (Outlook)or my favorites
file etc... Anyone know how I can straighten this out?

****
Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible
causes of this error include insufficient security rights
or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists,
contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - Error performing inpage operation.
****

More about : corrupt user profile

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 6:37:01 PM

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile

!