Quick Launch Bar & desktop

terry

I have put desktop into my quick launch bar, & i am delighted with it.
However I would like to delete the icons from the screen desktop. When I do,
they are also deleted from the quick launch desktop. Please Help
--
Terry

"Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have put desktop into my quick launch bar, & i am delighted with it.
>However I would like to delete the icons from the screen desktop. When I do,
>they are also deleted from the quick launch desktop. Please Help

Of course, because the toolbar is related to the Desktop. Right-click
the Desktop > Arrange icons by: uncheck "Show Desktop icons" here.

--
(tm)