Monday when I turned on pc I got notice from MS that I had 49 items to be
downloaded. Without thinking I let them d/l and eventually I had to restart
system. When I checked add/delete pgms I found "Windows XP Hotfix", Windows
XP Hotfix (SP1) and Windows XP Hotfix (SP2). I'm trying to figure if this
was the "bigie" that we were supposed to get? Did anyone get something
similar?
Dannie

Hi,

No, it's not. The SP2 update will not be on the update site until at least
the 18th for Home users, and another week for Pro. Once it is installed,
which should be minimal size if your updates are kept up, then you will no
longer see multiple hotfixes in the Control Panel/Add & Remove (or at least
until the first post-SP2 update is released).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone