terry

I have put desktop into my quick launch bar, & i am delighted with it.
However I would like to delete the icons from the screen desktop. When I do,
they are also deleted from the quick launch desktop. Please Help
--
Terry

Hi Terry,

Yep, that's how it would work. The QL bar made from a folder is nothing more
than a shortcut to the folder and the items in it. If you change the folder,
you change the QL bar that represents it. If you want to keep them separate,
add a new QL bar and create new icons or copy existing ones to place on it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone