Logging in under user accounts. HELP!

I log in under a username and as its loading my settings
it automatically logs off and goes back to the main menu
to log in.
1 answer Last reply
More about logging user accounts help

    Sean,

    See section: "Here is the solution to the logon - logoff issue in Windows
    XP"
    http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
    Involves Recovery Console procedure first, it allows you to logon to Windows
    normally. Then a registry edit.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Window XP Shell/User

    "Sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I log in under a username and as its loading my settings
    it automatically logs off and goes back to the main menu
    to log in.

Login Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP