Logging in under user accounts. HELP!

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I log in under a username and as its loading my settings
it automatically logs off and goes back to the main menu
to log in.

Sean,

See section: "Here is the solution to the logon - logoff issue in Windows
XP"
http://www.winxptutor.com/wsaremove.htm
Involves Recovery Console procedure first, it allows you to logon to Windows
normally. Then a registry edit.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Window XP Shell/User