Chief Medical Officer Report - 1/31/2005

Depsite not having the Conviction pally again we did not do all that
bad.

Blood Raven
Crypt
Mausoleum
Stony Field Waypoint

Tell me please, do all Foul Crows dish out poison damage or was that
Spectral Hit from them or some other boss that was turning us green in
the Stony Field?

Predicton for tonight:

Rakanishu & the Cairn Stones
Underground Passage
Dark Wood WP & Scroll
Tristram and Cain
Black Marsh WP

If time permits Countess and/or Hole

Hell advance is slower than earlier advances.
The above report is true to the best of my knowledge

MarcusShythedMD

Orion Ryder <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Depsite not having the Conviction pally again we did not do all that
> bad.
>
> Blood Raven
> Crypt
> Mausoleum
> Stony Field Waypoint
>
> Tell me please, do all Foul Crows dish out poison damage or was that
> Spectral Hit from them or some other boss that was turning us green in
> the Stony Field?

In hell, it seems that all foul crows do poison damage.

You may be slowed down a bit now but act 1 is the toughest area of Hell
aside from the tombs and tunnels in act II and the areas with lightning
throwing ghosties (gloams). Things will ease up a bit once you get past
areas with ghouls.

Shari