itotallybelieveyou

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007
OFFICIALLY RUN OUT OF GAMES TO PLAY. Please people give some recommendation here is a list of games that I have grown bored off:
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter - Sucks
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 - Boring multiplayer wayyy to slow
Bioshock - After the story once it's kinda dead
Civilization 4 - Never played it
Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword - Played it now bored
Company of Heroes - I suck at RTS multiplayer and never really liked any RTS
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy - Played the game through 6 times found all endings quite good game actully just bored
Fary Cry - Never worked for me, just boring
F.E.A.R. - Played through the campaign multiplayer is just hackers
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point - Just read last one
Hitman: Blood Money - Played through it really nothing else to do
Hitman: Contracts - Above
Overlord - Terrible game
Rainbow Six: Vegas - Not bad but no multiplayer... well players on pc
Oblivion: All Expansions - Bored through them all now jus boring
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernynoble - It's a good game but bores me somehow
Call of Duty 2 - Still playing a bit
Battlefield 2 - Still playing a bit
GTA: Vice City - Great game but now boring
Sims: All Expansions - Too old
Scarface: The World is Yours - Good game but after you finish story you can't randomly kill civlions
Warhammer 40,000: All Expansion - See Company of Heroes
Dark Messiah: Might and Magic - Sucks
SWAT 4 - Sucks
Gothic - Too buggy to play
Prince of Persia: All Expansion - Played through story now boring
Reading through the list and recommend a GOOD game ON PC that I haven't played yet I will thank you soooo much.

Element0f0ne

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2007
That's a pretty good mix of games, so like above has said... maybe you just need a break from gaming. Or sell your soul to Blizzard and get on World of Warcraft. :)

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Oh so you have not played Medieval 2 Total War? Then get your behind on the first express to a game shop and buy that game, buy Rome Total War while you’re at it too. The game is extremely addictive and it will take you about a month of solid play to complete a campaign. You may even learn a little about history too while your at it, can you think of a better game :eek:

ravenxero

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
Outside is best. Although remember these points:

If you die, the there are no spawning points;
the best power up is either chocolate mousse or strawberry cheesecake;
To replenish energy try 'sleep' you wake up where you were and your energy will be replenished!
I would avoid the 'work_1.0' patch. Too much like hard work really.

If it all fails, well, i am out of ideas!

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
I'll second the total war suggestion, but I actually prefer rome to medievil 2 (although I recognise that medievil is the more graphically advanced)

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
Try Quake 4, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, Command and Conquer 3, or hell even Warcraft 3 Battlechest for that matter...there are some great custom games online you could play. If all else fails take a break for about a month or so an begin to tackle soon to be released blockbusters such as Crysis, UT3, and CoD4. Hope this helps!

Best,

3Ball

itotallybelieveyou

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007
Quake 4 is old... I have always seen anything source /1.6 games as games for the handicapped it's basically you shoot at people who shoot you back for shooting them which is not an unreasonable reaction. Crysis i am certainly getting. UT3 and CoD4 is for xbox360 i think...

Rabidpeanut

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2005
Supreme commander ould be great if that had taken total annihilation and then put a nice new skin on it and then left it the hell alone. Also if they would just let you adjust the game speed....

ut 3 is coming to pc. not sure about cod4 (i will be sad if it does not)

The chronicles of riddick is TOO console. it is not bad, but it is not superb.

TRIBES! 1 2 and ESPECIALLY 3. <- everybody agree with me here please.

Get Max Payne 2, it looks very good on a new gpu with everything cranked to maximum and it is the best story i have ever experienced.

Trust me on the max payne. number 1 is a bit dated but number 2 is still top notch, the faces look as good as or better than those in half life 2.

Wait for huxley so you can prove once and for all that mouse beats controller like paper covers rock smashing scissors cutting paper.

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
Quake 4 is younger than BF2 and came out within the same a few weeks of CoD 2 and is still a great game that people play online and it is fast paced. UT3 is definatley going to be a PC game and it is blasphemy that you would even mention xbox 360 and UT in the same sentence since UT is first and foremost a PC game. CoD4 is also going to be on PC and I can give you a guarantee on that. So I would still recommend getting those games. I almost exclusively play Quake 4 right now on my PC, but that will change once the new titles start rolling out...though it will still be in the mix! Oh and Im not sure what to make of your comment on the source/1.6 games...all I can say is that shooting people if fun...lol, there must be some reason is to why these games have lasted so incredibly long with so many thousands of players playing it everyday...or maybe im missing something...idk!

Best,

3Ball

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006

Problem with that game though is that it only takes about 5 hours to complete...

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
so does HL2 EP 1, but we all get that too... and we all wait as long as we would for a full game.... considering they are hardly making a whole new game engine

Ananan

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah - It would be kind to say that HL2:EP1 exceeded all definitions of brevity.

*maybe a spoiler*

This might seem funny, but I didn't know anything about EP1 before I started playing:

I thought the train ride away from the citadel was leading up to the crux of the game and was pretty shocked when it ended there.

Cool, but way too short IMO.

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I was kind of pissed at episode one also, I mean it’s as if they decided to make Half Life 2 in to an episode-by-episode game but after episode one have just decided to make a sequel.

Half Life 2

Half Life 2.5 (Episode one)

Half Life 3 (Episode two)

I paid £20 for episode one also… that was a kick in the teeth alright.

TRENDING THREADS