HP Photosmart not JPEG EXIF compatible?

I tried to open a JPEG picture taken on my HP Photosmart R707 camera
on my Nokia N-Gage phone. My phone was not able to display the image.

I downloaded all the sample images from www.exif.org on my phone, and
I was able to open all of these photos on my phone.

The images on the exif site are all exif version 2.1 or lower whereas
the R707 camera seems to use exif 2.2.

I guess the bug can be in the phone jpeg viewer, but after all it was
able to open all the exif sample images.

Before I go in depth in the R707 images to pinpoint the problem, I
thought maybe someone in this group would have an answer!

Anybody?

Regards,
Erlend

The Photosmart makes Super JPEG images.
You will probably have to convert them into normal jpeg's to view them
on you Nokia N-Gage.