LocalChoice Carolinas & Savannah, Georgia

My wife recently took a trip to Savannah to spend a few days with relatives.
We checked the coverage map before she left and it clearly shows the eastern
portions of Georgia (from Augusta to Savannah) as being included in the
Carolina's rate plan. We also checked the IN-Network map and it was also
covered with room to spare so she went about her trip.

Now the bill arrives and she has $28 in roaming charges when she was in
downtown Savannah. Anyone else have a similar experience and how did you
handle it with their customer service folks?

- Mark

Mark W. McClure
mrkmcclure@excite.com

jeff

What version of the PRL does she have on her phone? Was the roaming
indicator solid or blinking?

-Jeff