kim

I forgotton my password. I was told to go this site for
help. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks !!

Hi Kim,

Logon as another administrator, then running lusrmgr.msc from the run
prompt. Click on the users folder, then right-click the admin account and
use the set password function.

If you cannot access the administrator account either, see:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_passwords.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/