password

I forgotton my password. I was told to go this site for
help. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks !!
1 answer Last reply
More about password

    Hi Kim,

    Logon as another administrator, then running lusrmgr.msc from the run
    prompt. Click on the users folder, then right-click the admin account and
    use the set password function.

    If you cannot access the administrator account either, see:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_passwords.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I forgotton my password. I was told to go this site for
    > help. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks !!

Microsoft Windows XP