  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
August 18, 2004 8:54:44 PM

I forgotton my password. I was told to go this site for
help. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks !!

More about : password

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 2:00:26 AM

Hi Kim,

Logon as another administrator, then running lusrmgr.msc from the run
prompt. Click on the users folder, then right-click the admin account and
use the set password function.

If you cannot access the administrator account either, see:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_passwords.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/