spiderou

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2002
I want to upgrade my Graphics card. My motherbord is Abit BX6-2. Could you please tell me what type of Graphics card listed below BX6-2 supports? And which one the teh best choice? Thank you so much for your help in advance.

GeForce4 Ti Series
GeForce4 MX Series
GeForce3 Ti 500
GeForce3
GeForce3 Ti 200
GeForce2 Ultra
GeForce2 Ti
GeForce2 Pro
GeForce2 GTS
GeForce2 MX Series

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
All of the above. The BX6-II is a nice board, the BX chipset supports every device known to man.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Well, except an Athlon. ;)

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=45775#45775" target="_new"><font color=red>Join</font color=red> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=green>THGC</font color=green> <font color=orange>LAN</font color=orange> <font color=purple>Party</font color=purple>!</A>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
LOL, And K6-2, Pentium 1 (yes, the BX does support the Pentium Pro though an adapter), Pentium 4, etc.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>

spiderou

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2002
Thank you for your reply. It may be a good news for me. However, my CPU is PII 350. Does it have the enough power to run GF4?