Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Finding you bf2 cd-key?

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2007 2:23:03 AM

Hey, I've looked around for a while with out finding an answer that works. Is their a way to find my bf2 cdkey?

I lost the manual or someone threw it out, and I need to reinstall my game cus it laggs in certain spots real bad even when im getting a smooth 80fps.

More about : finding bf2 key

September 1, 2007 12:19:05 PM

ummm... your fault for throwing out the book.
ALWAYS...no... NEVER throw out the cd key.
you need that shiz.
you can get bf2 at compusa for not too much dough.
or other places too, of course.
chalk it up to experience
and buy the game again
with penitent humility.
:) 
September 1, 2007 1:19:12 PM

I didn't through it out someone else did when cleaning up. I'd rather not pay 25 bucks for a game I already bought :( .
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 2, 2007 4:41:32 AM

If you havnt patched the game, you can find your key in the registry @ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\ergc

If you have patched the game, you cannot retrieve it - because the patch encrypts your key.
September 4, 2007 6:08:52 PM

alinz said:
If you havnt patched the game, you can find your key in the registry @ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\ergc

If you have patched the game, you cannot retrieve it - because the patch encrypts your key.

yeah...cause noooooooooooooooooooooooo one is running a patch on BF2...its perfect right out of the box even now, eleventy billion yrs after the release...why would you want to patch the flop-prone headshots? or the uber 1337 g36e that makes even the nubbiest n00b a 1337 haxorz?

oh and good luck getting help from EA, buncha horses-asses there...can't even make a decent game let alone provide decent technical support...
September 4, 2007 7:35:03 PM

lol 2jrny, too bad it is patched :( . I ned to give em $10 y\us for a new cd key when I can buy the same for about $15 ca. I would rather not buy a shitty made game twice, I just find it is the best shooter out for relativly cheap.
September 18, 2007 12:05:04 AM

:(  :??:  :non:  :fou:  :o  :ouch:  Hey, when I click on a multiplayer map(SERVER) it says,"Invalid Cd-Key". Can someone help? Are you supposed to pay to play on multi. I played multi but I don't remember. I have the key on the back of my manual and on www.battlefield.com I was subscribed to the member and when I checked on bf2 it was still the same. HELP! If I fix my problem you can add me onto Xfire. Account name, skatetopia. I love snipers.Please tell me to fix my Problem!
September 18, 2007 12:09:40 PM

Skatetopia said:
Please tell me to fix my Problem![/#c60038]

Fix your problem. :) 

Seriously, though, you'd be better off creating a new thread rather than hijacking an old one which most people will not be reading.
September 19, 2007 3:24:30 PM

smokedyou911 said:
lol 2jrny, too bad it is patched :( . I ned to give em $10 y\us for a new cd key when I can buy the same for about $15 ca. I would rather not buy a **** made game twice, I just find it is the best shooter out for relativly cheap.

I was sort of browsing this thread (I've never bought Bf2).

Couldn't you just install the game on a different machine (unplug it from the net if you have to) and get your key that way?
April 30, 2009 6:16:19 AM

Skatetopia said:
:(  :??:  :non:  :fou:  :o  :ouch:  Hey, when I click on a multiplayer map(SERVER) it says,"Invalid Cd-Key". Can someone help? Are you supposed to pay to play on multi. I played multi but I don't remember. I have the key on the back of my manual and on www.battlefield.com I was subscribed to the member and when I checked on bf2 it was still the same. HELP! If I fix my problem you can add me onto Xfire. Account name, skatetopia. I love snipers.Please tell me to fix my Problem!

all you got to do is go online and register your game to do that you google register bf2 game and it should provide you a link to register your game. You would have to create a username to be able to register it online. Hope this helps.
February 23, 2010 11:40:41 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!