Clicking folder informs me C is not formatted??

I am cleaning up my PC of superfluous folders created manually to store
files within My Documents, and have got rid of most.

However, one particular folder is causing me problems.

When i double click it to open it i get a message stating that C is not
formatted, would i like to format it now?

Something is clearly wrong .... any ideas please?

Byte

DO NOT format C! That file is malware and should be deleted ASAP.
Ad-aware - Download and Run it!
http://download.com.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=cnet

In article <5005C70F-32AB-45B7-B6F4-196339D71E6C@microsoft.com>,
Byte@discussions.microsoft.com, a.k.a =?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?= says...

> DO NOT format C! That file is malware and should be deleted ASAP.
> Ad-aware - Download and Run it!
> http://download.com.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=cnet

it's a folder that was created intentionally, given a name, and Word
files placed within, how can that be malware?