I AM WORRIED ABOUT THESE..

Hi!
Everyday when i check my mails(thru Outlook Express)i see
atleast 2 to 3 mails in my inbox with a .exe or .com
or .scr file attached..
The body/message of those mails is as follows:-
"I'm sorry to have to inform you that I wasn't able to
deliver your message to the following addresses:
Undelivered message to vggaxa@puremail.net (or any other
mail arbitary mail id)
Message follows:"

What are these mails for when i dont even know the sender??
how come they/the senders know my mail id???
And how can i stop them from coming into my mail box???

Please advice...Thanks in advance..

Byte

SPAM!!!

"RDG" wrote:

> Hi!
> Everyday when i check my mails(thru Outlook Express)i see
> atleast 2 to 3 mails in my inbox with a .exe or .com
> or .scr file attached..
> The body/message of those mails is as follows:-
> "I'm sorry to have to inform you that I wasn't able to
> deliver your message to the following addresses:
> Undelivered message to vggaxa@puremail.net (or any other
> mail arbitary mail id)
> Message follows:"
>
> What are these mails for when i dont even know the sender??
> how come they/the senders know my mail id???
> And how can i stop them from coming into my mail box???
>
> Please advice...Thanks in advance..

And I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they have at Heathrow
(sorry, couldn't resist!)
lose his marbles?

Why are you eating up bandwidth? This isn't your personal chat room.

--
Paul Cyr

-----

The Debate Continues... www.xvsxp.com

Protect Yourself and Others in 6 Simple Steps...
http://davechalkconnected.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1802
-----