Sign in with
Your question

VOIP services via cloud technology, anyone have experience?

Last response: in Business Computing
December 14, 2012 12:59:53 PM

We're about to relocate our offices to a 3 story building complex... We're currently using an Altigen VOIP system. Its been 'good' and I don't stress the good aspects of 'good' but its done its job for the past 5 years well enough to get by. That said we have a budget to do away with that old dog and move to the sky..

I've heard of several VOIP phone based technologies stuck in the cloud and wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with those and further what type of system would work best. We're mainly made up of social workers. 80% of our business is done over the phone, and phone reports are mandatory... monthly.

Anyone have any experience and or success in some brand? I hear Cisco has a phone that connects to a Cloud based service, but not sure what would be the best to look into. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
December 14, 2012 2:02:01 PM

You're probably best getting a bundle from your ISP. I've never used "cloud" voip services.
July 12, 2013 9:39:14 AM

Get Aphoneapp.com. Cloud Based, All inclusive, and they dont charge by the IP Phone
!