Dell Announces Vostro 3000 Series With Nehalem

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
Thats not bad at all considering the pricetag. We just started using the V13's here at the office and they get the job done well. Employees love the lightweight feel and I love that its durable.

Sidenote: I don't see it on Dell's site... not up yet?

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Ugh, I really want a 13-14 inch laptop with long battery life and DECENT video output. But it looks like Dell is sticking with the crappy x4500(hd?). The price on that 3300 is outrageously high. I hope nvidia at least drops the prices on its ion series chipsets so that manufacturers start buying and selling laptops nice and cheap with good graphics. But that price is really high.

scotters

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]flyinfinni[/nom]I'm guessing you mean "Lacked that little bit of extra punch" rather than packed...[/citation]

I was thinking the same thing

G

15" Vostro with I3 for $649 this is the best deal I have seen yet. As long as Dell keeps putting out good price/quality laptops like this I will continue to buy them. I am glad it comes with the intel4500 because they always seem to give me less problems when using Linux than a Nvidia or other card.

Status
Not open for further replies.