I am a new user and need to know if you can retrieve items once they've been
deleted from the 'Recycle Bin'?

Once you empty files from the Recycle Bin, those files are
usually permanently deleted from your computer.

You may wish to try a possible third-party solution:
http://www.file-saver.com/undelete/menu.aspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"d.leach" wrote:

| I am a new user and need to know if you can retrieve items once they've been
| deleted from the 'Recycle Bin'?

Hi

You may be able to recover files deleted from the Recycle Bin with a 3rd
party 'undelete' program:

http://www.geocities.jp/br_kato/
http://www.execsoft.com/undelete/undelete.asp

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"d.leach" <d.leach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a new user and need to know if you can retrieve items once they've
>been
> deleted from the 'Recycle Bin'?

Latest posts