hey guys can any1 please tell me if i have infra red on my computer & where 2
find it. i'm tryin 2 connect my mob ph. thanx

You give no indication of what make/model your computer is. You give no
information on what phone you are trying to connect. You give no
information at all....and you expect to get help?

Try the Psychic Friends Network....

Bobby

"keigan24" <keigan24@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey guys can any1 please tell me if i have infra red on my computer &
> where 2
> find it. i'm tryin 2 connect my mob ph. thanx

I think it should be discussed in your ROM BIOS if it's there.
Gene

keigan24 wrote:

> hey guys can any1 please tell me if i have infra red on my computer & where 2
> find it. i'm tryin 2 connect my mob ph. thanx

How the hell would we know. It's nothing to do with XP. Try reading your computer manual.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"keigan24" <keigan24@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:568BDC9F-6CC4-4692-99FB-3C91D4478036@microsoft.com...
> hey guys can any1 please tell me if i have infra red on my computer & where 2
> find it. i'm tryin 2 connect my mob ph. thanx

Byte

Not in your computer, maybe in your 35mm camera.