Sign in with
Your question

Creative CT5880 onboard sound problem!

Last response: in Motherboards
October 14, 2002 4:29:34 PM

The CD that came with this mobo was bad. I'm trying to get the Line In jack to convert to a Line Out jack for rear speakers. The utility to do this is on the non readable disc and I can't seem to find the program anywhere. Its not even on Gigabytes site. Any help would be great. I guess if I can't get this to work I'll get the TBSC.

<font color=blue>Clean your keyboard once a month to avoid sticky keys. <font color=blue>
a b V Motherboard
October 14, 2002 8:08:44 PM

Did you try getting a new CD from Gigabyte?

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>
October 14, 2002 8:10:07 PM

Not yet but I guess I'll have to. Can't find it for download anywhere.

<font color=blue>Clean your keyboard once a month to avoid sticky keys. <font color=blue>
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
October 14, 2002 8:31:48 PM

You do realize there is another option, several members of THIS VERY BOARD own Gigabyte motherboards with that sound chip. You could make a new post entitled "Please help, need Gigabyte sound driver!" and someone might send it to you!

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>
a b V Motherboard
October 14, 2002 8:32:29 PM

BTW, if they need a place to store it, I have an FTP site.

October 14, 2002 11:16:03 PM

Will do...

!