Quake Wars Demo out.

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
September 10, 2007 9:46:22 PM

More about : quake wars demo

September 19, 2007 6:28:58 PM

I thought it was bad... felt like a 3+ yrs old game..

but it does have a nice fast & smooth pace to the gameplay...
September 20, 2007 12:06:41 AM

Wow, the game blows... what a let down
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 20, 2007 12:22:54 AM

BF2 with objective based combat, prettier graphics and aliens / mechanized humans.

Not bad, but nothing really exciting, not much variation in weaponry
September 23, 2007 2:16:00 PM

I thought it was ok, but not spectacular (I just spent most of the time using the strogg jump pack thingys :D )
although a friend of mine (who has played BF2) thought it was "awesome"
September 24, 2007 12:55:22 AM

Bad game design forcing you into areas like that in my opinion. Where's the strategy?
September 24, 2007 11:41:29 AM

spuddyt said:
I thought it was ok, but not spectacular (I just spent most of the time using the strogg jump pack thingys :D )
although a friend of mine (who has played BF2) thought it was "awesome"

The Icarus.. you can call down an Icarus drop if you can't find one.
September 24, 2007 12:37:08 PM

This game seems like nothing new, I was really excited about it till I got the demo, just goes to show demos aren't always a good thing for games. Also the net code seemed very badly done, as even a server where I was getting a ping of about 40 was juddering all over the place. John Carmack may be a game coding god but as for his net code goes, I think he is best leaving that to those who know best. I mean Battle Field 2 has a better net code and that's saying something as there net code is rank.
September 26, 2007 11:41:08 PM

I love this game, bf2 was my game but now quake wars is my fav. Great graphics, think of bf2 but with aliens and future weapons, without all the bugs and cheapness of bf2. Guns still kill when your standing up!
September 27, 2007 12:25:28 AM

Good Game, Awesome Graphics, ok Gameplay but terrible maps and tactics
September 27, 2007 7:33:41 PM

For a game coming out in 2007 that has to compete with Crysis Halo 3 etc, I was pretty disapppointed. Like most people said it just seemed like BF 2.5. AS nice as the graphics seem, it just didnt have that "Wow!" factor that makes the game fun. I was thinking about buying it, but after playing the demo, I will save my money for something better(Crysis)
September 29, 2007 12:27:17 AM

1 Map sucks...

Lacks large complex maps like the first ET...

Extremely unfair teams.....Strog over powered for the most part....Give the humans a damn rocketbelt at least....

If we have it now....it sure as hell would be in this game....