Hi all,

been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and it's
great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and keep playing
when they release it for real. But one question remains: What will it cost?
I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but couldn't find anything. Does anyone
know?

TIA

Devast8or

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:44:36 +0100, "Devast8or"
<invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and it's
>great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and keep playing
>when they release it for real. But one question remains: What will it cost?
>I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but couldn't find anything. Does anyone
>know?
>
>TIA
>
>Devast8or

I believe it's $15 per month.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01024p

>TIA

HTH
--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:41:37 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tihstae

Good God, what are you doing back? We were just talking about you a
week or two ago. I'd send out muffins (again, the last shipment *did*
get through), but, you know, ... ;-)

Welcome back, it *is* good to see you here again :)

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:45:45 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:41:37 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Tihstae
>
>Good God, what are you doing back? We were just talking about you a
>week or two ago. I'd send out muffins (again, the last shipment *did*
>get through), but, you know, ... ;-)

It was a drive by posting.

>Welcome back, it *is* good to see you here again :)

Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
Muffin Snatcher's hands.
--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
>--
>Tihstae

You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:33:40 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
>>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
>>--
>>Tihstae
>
>You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)

Not the Gumdrop buttons!
--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters

Tihstae wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:44:36 +0100, "Devast8or"
> <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and
>> it's great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and
>> keep playing when they release it for real. But one question
>> remains: What will it cost? I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but
>> couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?
>
> http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01024p
>

>> TIA
>
> HTH

Ah, that's where they hid it. Thanks :)

Devast8or

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Devast8or wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and
> it's great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and
> keep playing when they release it for real. But one question
> remains: What will it cost? I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but
> couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?

Read all about it here:
http://www.blizzard-europe.com/press/050202.shtml

Or get the short version here:
After the initial free one-month subscription ends, players of World of
Warcraft will be able to continue playing under one of three different
subscription plans. The basic month-to-month subscription plan costs 12.99?
per month (£8.99 in the UK), while the three-month plan costs 11.99? per
month (£8.39 in the UK), and the six-month plan costs 10.99? per month
(£7.69 in the UK). World of Warcraft subscription fees can be paid with all
major credit cards, many local cards, direct debit (such as ELV in Germany)
and pre-paid game cards, the latter of which will be available in retail
outlets where World of Warcraft is sold.

* Sales figures based on internal company estimates and reports from key
retail accounts around the world.
**All prices quoted include VAT.

I really should post my first week impressions of the game.

desktop at home dot se

Diane

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
>>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
>>--
>>Tihstae
>
> You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
>
> ald

Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
that you're back, make mine blueberry.

Diane

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:39:37 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
>>>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
>>>--
>>>Tihstae
>>
>> You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
>>
>> ald
>
>Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
>that you're back, make mine blueberry.

ald,

I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
;-)

Diane,

The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
(a) regular (contributor).

Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
have your muffins.

--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters

Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:39:37 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

>>> You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
>>>
>>> ald
>>
>>Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
>>that you're back, make mine blueberry.
>
> ald,
>
> I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
> ;-)
>
> Diane,
>
> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
> (a) regular (contributor).
>
> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
> have your muffins.

Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!

Diane

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

>ald,
>
>I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
>;-)

>--
>Tihstae

Actually, I didn't, because it was explained before I got the chance.
But Diane has continued to insist she wants blueberry ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the
hose again. It does this whenever it's told

>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
>> (a) regular (contributor).
>>
>> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
>> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
>> have your muffins.
>>

>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!

That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Diane

jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in

> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
> gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
>
>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
>>> (a) regular (contributor).
>>>
>>> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring
>>> a unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you
>>> shall have your muffins.
>>>

>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
>
> That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?

Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?

Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the
hose again. It does this whenever it's told

>jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in
>
>> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
>> gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
>>
>>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

>>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
>>
>> That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
>
>Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?

The part where you said "I just luuuuuuuuuuuv NUTS!!!" What kind of nuts are
they any way?
--

> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
> gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
>
>>jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in
>>
>>> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else
>>> it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

>>> That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
>>
>>Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?
>
> The part where you said "I just luuuuuuuuuuuv NUTS!!!" What kind of
> nuts are they any way?

Muffin nuts of course, sheesh!!!

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005

"Tihstae" <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:33:40 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
>>>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
>>>--
>>>Tihstae
>>
>>You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
>
> Not the Gumdrop buttons!

Beeeeeee Goooooood

--
In a World Full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:39:37 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

>>>Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
>>>that you're back, make mine blueberry.
>>
>> ald,
>>
>> I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
>> ;-)
>>
>> Diane,
>>
>> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
>> (a) regular (contributor).
>>
>> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
>> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
>> have your muffins.
>>

>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!

I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!

Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
texture. :)
--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:39:41 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>ald,
>>
>>I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
>>;-)
>
>>--
>>Tihstae
>
>Actually, I didn't, because it was explained before I got the chance.
>But Diane has continued to insist she wants blueberry ;-)

And apparently someone's nuts as well. ;-)
--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters

Diane wrote:

>>> Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?
>>
>> The part where you said "I just luuuuuuuuuuuv NUTS!!!" What kind of
>> nuts are they any way?
>
> Muffin nuts of course, sheesh!!!

I didn't know muffins had nuts *ducks and runs* :)

Which reminds me of this joke:
A man walks into a psychiatrists office, wearing nothing but shrinkwrap (the
man, not the office).
The psychatrist says: "Well, I can clearly see your nuts".

Devast8or

Is eatshit Ken?

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

Now

>>> ald,
>>>
>>> I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>> Diane,
>>>
>>> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
>>> (a) regular (contributor).
>>>
>>> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring
>>> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you
shall
>>> have your muffins.
>>>

>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
>
> I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
>
> Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
> in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
> texture. :)

Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
at ALL convincing?)

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:44:34 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

>Now

>shall
>>>>

>>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
>>
>> I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
>>
>> Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
>> in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
>> texture. :)
>
>Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
>reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
>Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
>at ALL convincing?)

Yes? err No... Aahhhh, I hate this medium of communication sometimes.

T'was meant as a joke and nothing more.

Cry Pardon Sai.
--
Tihstae

TCotBSig #74

"Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

A: Top Posters

Diane wrote:
> Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>>On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

> Now

> shall

>>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
>>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
>>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
>>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
>>
>>I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
>>
>>Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
>>in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
>>texture. :)
>

> Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
> reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
> Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
> at ALL convincing?)

You ever watch Fear Factor? ;-)