[WOW] Monthly fee?

Hi all,

been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and it's
great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and keep playing
when they release it for real. But one question remains: What will it cost?
I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but couldn't find anything. Does anyone
know?

TIA

Devast8or
87 answers Last reply
More about monthly

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:44:36 +0100, "Devast8or"
    <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and it's
    >great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and keep playing
    >when they release it for real. But one question remains: What will it cost?
    >I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but couldn't find anything. Does anyone
    >know?
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Devast8or

    I believe it's $15 per month.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01024p

    >TIA

    HTH
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters
    Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:41:37 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Tihstae

    Good God, what are you doing back? We were just talking about you a
    week or two ago. I'd send out muffins (again, the last shipment *did*
    get through), but, you know, ... ;-)

    Welcome back, it *is* good to see you here again :-)

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:45:45 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:41:37 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Tihstae
    >
    >Good God, what are you doing back? We were just talking about you a
    >week or two ago. I'd send out muffins (again, the last shipment *did*
    >get through), but, you know, ... ;-)

    It was a drive by posting.

    >Welcome back, it *is* good to see you here again :-)

    Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
    Muffin Snatcher's hands.
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
    >Muffin Snatcher's hands.
    >--
    >Tihstae

    You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:33:40 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
    >>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
    >>--
    >>Tihstae
    >
    >You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)

    Not the Gumdrop buttons!
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters

    Tihstae wrote:
    > On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:44:36 +0100, "Devast8or"
    > <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and
    >> it's great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and
    >> keep playing when they release it for real. But one question
    >> remains: What will it cost? I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but
    >> couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?
    >
    > http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/?id=abl01024p
    >

    >> TIA
    >
    > HTH

    Ah, that's where they hid it. Thanks :)

    Devast8or

    Devast8or wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > been playing WOW for the past few days (like so many others :), and
    > it's great. So great I'm even considering actually subscribing and
    > keep playing when they release it for real. But one question
    > remains: What will it cost? I looked at www.worldofwarcraft.com but
    > couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?

    Read all about it here:
    http://www.blizzard-europe.com/press/050202.shtml

    Or get the short version here:
    After the initial free one-month subscription ends, players of World of
    Warcraft will be able to continue playing under one of three different
    subscription plans. The basic month-to-month subscription plan costs 12.99?
    per month (£8.99 in the UK), while the three-month plan costs 11.99? per
    month (£8.39 in the UK), and the six-month plan costs 10.99? per month
    (£7.69 in the UK). World of Warcraft subscription fees can be paid with all
    major credit cards, many local cards, direct debit (such as ELV in Germany)
    and pre-paid game cards, the latter of which will be available in retail
    outlets where World of Warcraft is sold.

    * Sales figures based on internal company estimates and reports from key
    retail accounts around the world.
    **All prices quoted include VAT.

    I really should post my first week impressions of the game.

    desktop at home dot se

    ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

    > On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
    >>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
    >>--
    >>Tihstae
    >
    > You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
    >
    > ald

    Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
    that you're back, make mine blueberry.

    Diane

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:39:37 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
    >>>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
    >>>--
    >>>Tihstae
    >>
    >> You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
    >>
    >> ald
    >
    >Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
    >that you're back, make mine blueberry.

    ald,

    I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    ;-)

    Diane,

    The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    (a) regular (contributor).

    Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    have your muffins.

    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters
    Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

    Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:39:37 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

    >>> You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
    >>>
    >>> ald
    >>
    >>Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
    >>that you're back, make mine blueberry.
    >
    > ald,
    >
    > I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    > ;-)
    >
    > Diane,
    >
    > The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    > (a) regular (contributor).
    >
    > Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    > unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    > have your muffins.

    Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!

    Diane

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

    >ald,
    >
    >I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    >;-)

    >--
    >Tihstae

    Actually, I didn't, because it was explained before I got the chance.
    But Diane has continued to insist she wants blueberry ;-)

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the
    hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >> (a) regular (contributor).
    >>
    >> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >> have your muffins.
    >>

    >Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!

    That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in

    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
    > gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
    >
    >>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >>> (a) regular (contributor).
    >>>
    >>> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring
    >>> a unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you
    >>> shall have your muffins.
    >>>

    >>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
    >
    > That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?

    Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the
    hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in
    >
    >> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
    >> gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
    >>
    >>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    >>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
    >>
    >> That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
    >
    >Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?

    The part where you said "I just luuuuuuuuuuuv NUTS!!!" What kind of nuts are
    they any way?
    --

    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
    > gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
    >
    >>jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else
    >>> it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >>> That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
    >>
    >>Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?
    >
    > The part where you said "I just luuuuuuuuuuuv NUTS!!!" What kind of
    > nuts are they any way?

    Muffin nuts of course, sheesh!!!

    "Tihstae" <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:33:40 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:25:45 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can I send myself muffins? I think I can keep them out of the Mad
    >>>Muffin Snatcher's hands.
    >>>--
    >>>Tihstae
    >>
    >>You *are* still the official Muffin Man in here ;-)
    >
    > Not the Gumdrop buttons!

    Beeeeeee Goooooood

    --
    In a World Full of Insanity
    Here I Stand.

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:39:37 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

    >>>Well, if that's the case, I never got my muffins "Mr. Muffin Man". Now
    >>>that you're back, make mine blueberry.
    >>
    >> ald,
    >>
    >> I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    >> ;-)
    >>
    >> Diane,
    >>
    >> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >> (a) regular (contributor).
    >>
    >> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >> have your muffins.
    >>

    >Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!

    I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!

    Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
    in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
    texture. :-)
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters
    Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:39:41 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>ald,
    >>
    >>I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    >>;-)
    >
    >>--
    >>Tihstae
    >
    >Actually, I didn't, because it was explained before I got the chance.
    >But Diane has continued to insist she wants blueberry ;-)

    And apparently someone's nuts as well. ;-)
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters

    Diane wrote:

    >>> Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?
    >>
    >> The part where you said "I just luuuuuuuuuuuv NUTS!!!" What kind of
    >> nuts are they any way?
    >
    > Muffin nuts of course, sheesh!!!

    I didn't know muffins had nuts *ducks and runs* :)

    Which reminds me of this joke:
    A man walks into a psychiatrists office, wearing nothing but shrinkwrap (the
    man, not the office).
    The psychatrist says: "Well, I can clearly see your nuts".

    Devast8or

    Is eatshit Ken?

    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    Now

    >>> ald,
    >>>
    >>> I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    >>> ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Diane,
    >>>
    >>> The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >>> (a) regular (contributor).
    >>>
    >>> Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring
    >>> unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you
    shall
    >>> have your muffins.
    >>>

    >>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
    >
    > I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >
    > Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
    > in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
    > texture. :-)

    Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
    at ALL convincing?)

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:44:34 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    >Now

    >shall
    >>>>

    >>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
    >>
    >> I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >>
    >> Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
    >> in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
    >> texture. :-)
    >
    >Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    >reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    >Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
    >at ALL convincing?)

    Yes? err No... Aahhhh, I hate this medium of communication sometimes.

    T'was meant as a joke and nothing more.

    Cry Pardon Sai.
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters

    Diane wrote:
    > Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >

    >>On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:32:52 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Now

    > shall

    >>>Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a daily
    >>>basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to make your
    >>>presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well, cause I just
    >>>luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
    >>
    >>I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >>
    >>Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
    >>in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
    >>texture. :-)
    >

    > Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    > reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    > Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
    > at ALL convincing?)

    You ever watch Fear Factor? ;-)

    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:39:41 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>ald,
    >>>
    >>>I am shocked that you haven't explained the purpose of the muffins!
    >>>;-)
    >>
    >>>--
    >>>Tihstae
    >>
    >>Actually, I didn't, because it was explained before I got the chance.
    >>But Diane has continued to insist she wants blueberry ;-)
    >
    > And apparently someone's nuts as well. ;-)

    And you would be referring to............................certainly not
    moi!!!!

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:45:12 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:39:41 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>>Actually, I didn't, because it was explained before I got the chance.
    >>>But Diane has continued to insist she wants blueberry ;-)
    >>
    >> And apparently someone's nuts as well. ;-)
    >
    >And you would be referring to............................certainly not
    >moi!!!!

    I don't know anyone by that name. Sounds Hawaiian.
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters
    Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

    On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:44:58 -0500, "flame_thrower"
    <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:

    >Is eatshit Ken?

    What gave you your first clue? ;-)

    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:44:34 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    Mad

    >>Now

    >>shall

    >>> I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >>>
    >>> Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
    >>> in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
    >>> texture. :-)
    >>
    >>Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    >>reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    >>Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was that
    >>at ALL convincing?)
    >
    > Yes? err No... Aahhhh, I hate this medium of communication sometimes.
    >
    > T'was meant as a joke and nothing more.
    >
    > Cry Pardon Sai.

    ROFLOL w/time. LMAO..................CHUCKLE, CHUCKLE

    sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

    > Diane wrote:
    >> Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in

    Mad

    >> Now

    >> shall

    >>>I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >>>
    >>>Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like walnuts
    >>>in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran muffins for
    >>>texture. :-)
    >>

    >> Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    >> reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    >> Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was
    that
    >> at ALL convincing?)
    >
    > You ever watch Fear Factor? ;-)

    Ugh, I hate Fear Factor. Makes me nauseous,

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:04:28 -0500, ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:44:58 -0500, "flame_thrower"
    ><skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Is eatshit Ken?
    >
    >What gave you your first clue? ;-)

    Oh, might be the muffin giveaway's. Might be you calling me Ken.
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:09:12 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Oh, might be the muffin giveaway's. Might be you calling me Ken.
    >--
    >Tihstae

    I'm too lazy to go back and double check (and the last few hours of
    the beta await), but I'm relatively sure I never named you ;-)

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36nnriF54df68U1
    @individual.net:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else
    it
    >>> gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >>> That sounded weird to me. I wonder why?
    >>
    >> Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?
    >
    > Ahhhhrggg!!! *Never* ask jerk-o that!!!!
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Hmmmmmm. Guess I'm opening up a can of worms, or a pandora's box?

    Diane

    > Sliver wrote:
    >> "Tihstae" <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Not the Gumdrop buttons!
    >>
    >> Beeeeeee Goooooood
    >
    > I've been reading a bit of Eddings recently, Just started The Tamuli,
    > after finishing The Elenium, after hearing about it here. He has a
    > character say "Be good" about every third page.
    >
    > Also, just finished reading Exiles Return, the third book in the
    > Conclave of Shadows series by Feist. Good to meet up with
    > Tomas/Ashen-Shugar again. Also a very enjoyable book/series so far.
    > Shame though, the book is less than a year old and is number three in
    > a series of undetermined length. I hate having to wait for the next
    > one to be written, usually I wait for the series to be finished. I
    > tend to forget little details between installments if I read them as
    > they come out. However, the first three books tempted me and I thought
    > that maybe it was a three-book series. It isn't. If I was reading it
    > again I'd read the first two, then wait. There seems to be a natural
    > break after book two, as if the author was contemplating terminating
    > the series there. However, after book three you're just getting into
    > the start of something.....
    >
    > Gee, did I wander even further off-topic? How unlike me. ;-)
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Oh yeah, right!!! :)

    Diane

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> stared blankly into space for a short
    while before writing:
    > Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >>> Thank you dear. I look forward to becoming quite regular (on a
    >>> daily basis) as I'm sure you will realize if/when you choose to
    >>> make your presence known. I hope my muffins have nuts as well,
    >>> cause I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv NUTS!!!!
    >>
    >> I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >>
    >> Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like
    >> walnuts in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran
    >> muffins for texture. :-)
    >
    > Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    > reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    > Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was
    > that at ALL convincing?)

    This is just getting worse by the minute...

    --
    Doc
    ;)

    "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in news:42068f04$1
    @duster.adelaide.on.net:

    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> stared blankly into space for a short
    > while before writing:
    >> Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> I am NOT sending my nuts in a muffin!
    >>>
    >>> Were those the nuts you were talking about or would you like
    >>> walnuts in the muffins? I always add a few walnuts to the bran
    >>> muffins for texture. :-)
    >>
    >> Let me take a moment to explain something to you. I am a lady. Any
    >> reference I may have made to nuts, would be of the eatable variety.
    >> Therefore, you CAN and you WILL send your nuts in a muffin. (Was
    >> that at ALL convincing?)
    >
    > This is just getting worse by the minute...

    LMAO. Oh what fun!!!

    On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:45:45 -0500, ald
    <103175.3500@compuserve.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
    alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:

    <snip>

    Muffins!?!?! *pre-emptive snaffle*

    --
    Mad'Doug

    Rehab' is for Quitters

    Mad'Doug <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> wrote in

    > On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:45:45 -0500, ald
    > <103175.3500@compuserve.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
    > alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > Muffins!?!?! *pre-emptive snaffle*

    Did I hear muffins? Where oh where is that muffin man?

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36nnnpF52f0rtU1
    @individual.net:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> Mad'Doug <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:45:45 -0500, ald
    >>> <103175.3500@compuserve.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
    >>> alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >>>
    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Muffins!?!?! *pre-emptive snaffle*
    >>>

    >> Did I hear muffins?
    >
    > I don't know, what sound do they make?
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    I'm sorry to say, I have absolutely no answer to that. You'll just have
    to listen more carefully.

    Diane

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36od57F547bjeU2
    @individual.net:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36nnnpF52f0rtU1
    >> @individual.net:

    >>> I don't know, what sound do they make?
    >>
    >> I'm sorry to say, I have absolutely no answer to that. You'll just
    >> have to listen more carefully.
    >
    > I only ever hear them make a munching, chewy-type noise. And that's
    only
    > when I eat them. The rest of the time they're silent. Strange huh?
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Extremely. Put your ear, or whatever hearing device you may be using at
    this point in time, directly next to the muffin and listen intently.
    Tell us what is happening in as much detail as you can.

    Diane

    On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae
    <Tihstae@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace alt.games.diablo
    with his/her presence, and uttered.....:

    <snip>

    >The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >(a) regular (contributor).
    >
    >Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >have your muffins.

    *snaffle*

    --
    Mad'Doug

    Rehab' is for Quitters

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:42:10 +1300, Mad'Doug
    <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

    >On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae
    ><Tihstae@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace alt.games.diablo
    >with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >>The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >>(a) regular (contributor).
    >>
    >>Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >>unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >>have your muffins.
    >
    >*snaffle*
    >
    >--
    >Mad'Doug

    D*mn ;-( What do you do, greg (or whatever the term is) for "muffins"?
    Welcome back, too, Mad one, the muffins ... oh, wait ;-)

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:42:10 +1300, Mad'Doug
    <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

    >On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae
    ><Tihstae@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace alt.games.diablo
    >with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >>The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >>(a) regular (contributor).
    >>
    >>Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >>unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >>have your muffins.
    >
    >*snaffle*

    Last time I ship on a weekend Diane. If it had been a Weekday they
    would have been delivered. I just couldn't afford the Sunday
    delivery.
    --
    Tihstae

    TCotBSig #74

    "Free speech apparently only applies to liberals. God forbid a
    conservative should say something that someone doesn't want to hear". (Gornul)

    A: Top Posters

    > On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:42:10 +1300, Mad'Doug
    > <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
    >
    >>On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae
    >><Tihstae@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace alt.games.diablo
    >>with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >>
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >>>(a) regular (contributor).
    >>>
    >>>Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >>>unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >>>have your muffins.
    >>
    >>*snaffle*
    >>
    >>--
    >>Mad'Doug
    >
    > D*mn ;-( What do you do, greg (or whatever the term is) for "muffins"?
    > Welcome back, too, Mad one, the muffins ... oh, wait ;-)
    >
    > ald

    Just don't ask for nuts in your muffins. THAT'S just asking for touble.

    > On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:42:10 +1300, Mad'Doug
    > <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
    >
    >>On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:21:02 -0800, Tihstae
    >><Tihstae@gmail.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace alt.games.diablo
    >>with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >>
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>The muffins are always Bran Muffins (tm). They are to help make you
    >>>(a) regular (contributor).
    >>>
    >>>Your bran muffins are on the way. I now ship overnight and barring a
    >>>unnamed New Zelander seeing this post before Monday morning you shall
    >>>have your muffins.
    >>
    >>*snaffle*
    >
    > Last time I ship on a weekend Diane. If it had been a Weekday they
    > would have been delivered. I just couldn't afford the Sunday
    > delivery.

    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, I gotta em. Can't ya tell?

    Diane wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36p129F558oicU1
    > @individual.net:
    >

    > Ack!!! Men!!! Can they EVER do ANYTHING right?

    How did you get here? Ask your mom :o)

    Mickey

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the
    hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36nnriF54df68U1
    >@individual.net:
    >
    >> Diane wrote:
    >>> jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in

    >it

    >barring

    >>> Dunno. Whatcha thinkin?
    >>
    >> Ahhhhrggg!!! *Never* ask jerk-o that!!!!
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    >Hmmmmmm. Guess I'm opening up a can of worms, or a pandora's box?

    Im thinking that this link is pretty funny:

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/milkshake.html

    --

    Mad'Doug <mad'doug@paradise.net.nz> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets
    the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >On (or around) Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:45:45 -0500, ald
    ><103175.3500@compuserve.com> deemed themselves worthy to grace
    >alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >Muffins!?!?! *pre-emptive snaffle*

    Muahahaha!!! I have you now!

    I added some "Colon Blow" to the batter that those muffins were made from,
    because I knew you would get them.

    Muahahahaha, again!!!!
    --

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > jerk-o wrote:
    >
    >>Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> rubs the lotion on its skin or else it
    >>gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
    >

    > Silence of the Lambs right?
    >

    >>>"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:36nnriF54df68U1
    >>>@individual.net:

    >>>Hmmmmmm. Guess I'm opening up a can of worms, or a pandora's box?
    >>
    >>Im thinking that this link is pretty funny:
    >>
    >>http://www.ebaumsworld.com/milkshake.html
    >

    > See? I told you never to ask jerk-o what he's thinking. In a moment of
    > weakness I downloaded that but mercifully my WMP doen't have the correct
    > codec for it so I got no picture.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    funny! I got the picture but no sound! LOL

    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:09:12 -0800, Tihstae <Tihstae@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Oh, might be the muffin giveaway's. Might be you calling me Ken.
    > >--
    > >Tihstae
    >
    > I'm too lazy to go back and double check (and the last few hours of
    > the beta await), but I'm relatively sure I never named you ;-)

    I'll second that. Mickey told me about Ken a month or so ago.
    > ald
    > "Knowledge is Power"
    > VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    > Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    > Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    > Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    > Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    > Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    > Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    > Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    > Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    > Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    > BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    > Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    > Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    > CotSRSig #16

World Of Warcraft Games Diablo Video Games Product