Looking for suggestions for a good gaming keyboard and mouse.

Jusscurio

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2007
I just bought a new system and I need a keyboard and mouse update. I've had the same KB and mouse for like 7 years lol so I haven't shopped for any recently. I don't know where to look or whats the newest and good. Any suggestions? Only wireless keyboards and mice please I really can't stand anything wired. Thanks!

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
This one would do very nicely Click Here of course you can still do the usual and go for a gaming mouse and a gaming keyboard if you are in to that thing but to be honest the model I just posted should do just fine for anything even gaming.

Archytas

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2007
I use that in work - Beautiful Mouse... fits perfectly in my hand - Never used it for gaming though apart from a bit of Doom 3... keyboard isn't the nicest Ive ever used - Unfortunately my small finger keeps hitting the zoom and volume controls... really annoying.

The Logitech G15 is the daddy of gaming keyboards according to a good few people. The small screen is really handy for TS or whatever.

Just ordered a nice Logitech wave for work though... Dunno how it would perform gaming but I'll be sure to let ya know...

phobia911

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2008