Can anyone tell me how to customize a mouse pointer so I can make any image
or object into a mouse pointer? My wife loves her H2, and I'd like to take a
small image of it and make it into a pointer on her screen. I've searched the
net and come up with nothing but a few H2 themes. I'd appreciate any help you
could offer. Thanks!

IronForge?
http://www.cursorarts.com/ca_if.html

--