nstalling ageia physx drivers

reca7777777

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2007
i can not install the ageia physx drivers in medal of honor airborn. i get an error message does anyone know how to do this ?

reca7777777

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2007
i am using windows vista.i have an athlon 64x2 4200+ acer pc with a geforce7900gtx-512mb-video card with all the latest drivers and i do not have a ageia physx card and if i could i would have never bought the game knowing that you have to install these drivers before the game can install.i've asked for help on this problem since i bought this game but to no avail.so i just waite hoping someone might be able to help so if anyone can give me some info. or direct me to the right website.EA techs were useless they never heard of these drivers. thanks for responding.

Milos

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
....deinstall your preweuis ageia physx drivers
control panel - software - ageia physx drivers - deinstall
Had the same problem!

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
you know what my funniest experience with directx was?
when splinter cell double agent decided that dx10 wasn't good enough to meet the minimum requirements! (and it genuinally listed it as directx version 10 defintily a wtf? moment)

G

Whats teh deal with that damn physics card... Its been hyped for so long, yet nothing good has to be said about it.

Will this ever become a requirement for gaming rigs like video cards did in teh 90s?

reca7777777

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2007
i hope not. it seems every game i like needs these drivers.and nobody sells this card either.when i ask about it at best buy.even the tech guys never heard of it.

G

From what I understand, they were going to become somewhat of a staple in gaming. But then graphics cards became so powerful that they blew the physics cards out of the water. Of course I could be very wrong.