CE, my experience with loric!

Last response: in Video Games
February 6, 2005 1:03:32 PM

I was playing a tcp/ip game with my daughter. I had forgotten the
warning I read here about King Loric hiding behind one of those secret
panels. So we are marching through, having a little difficulty not much
though, and I decide to open the secret panel. BAAAAD decision. At
level 20 my fire and ice sorc died instantly. We both died several
times trying to retrieve our bodies, before deciding to save and exit!

At what clevl should I try to kill him? I would love to see he drops
when I have used a torch!

More about : experience loric

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 1:14:03 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:03:32 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I was playing a tcp/ip game with my daughter. I had forgotten the
>warning I read here about King Loric hiding behind one of those secret
>panels. So we are marching through, having a little difficulty not much
>though, and I decide to open the secret panel. BAAAAD decision. At
>level 20 my fire and ice sorc died instantly. We both died several
>times trying to retrieve our bodies, before deciding to save and exit!
>
> At what clevl should I try to kill him? I would love to see he drops
>when I have used a torch!

After beating Baal is the recommendation from the Forums.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:21 PM

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:03:32 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
> >I was playing a tcp/ip game with my daughter. I had forgotten the
> >warning I read here about King Loric hiding behind one of those secret
> >panels. So we are marching through, having a little difficulty not much
> >though, and I decide to open the secret panel. BAAAAD decision. At
> >level 20 my fire and ice sorc died instantly. We both died several
> >times trying to retrieve our bodies, before deciding to save and exit!
> >
> > At what clevl should I try to kill him? I would love to see he drops
> >when I have used a torch!
>
> After beating Baal is the recommendation from the Forums.
>
> ald

I think he is talking about D1...

Walt

--
-------------
Europe SC non-ladder

Walt wrote:
> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:03:32 -0500, sidekick
>><sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>

>>>I was playing a tcp/ip game with my daughter. I had forgotten the
>>>warning I read here about King Loric hiding behind one of those secret
>>>panels. So we are marching through, having a little difficulty not much
>>>though, and I decide to open the secret panel. BAAAAD decision. At
>>>level 20 my fire and ice sorc died instantly. We both died several
>>>times trying to retrieve our bodies, before deciding to save and exit!
>>>
>>> At what clevl should I try to kill him? I would love to see he drops
>>>when I have used a torch!
>>
>>After beating Baal is the recommendation from the Forums.
>>
>>ald
>

> I think he is talking about D1...
>
> Walt
>
> Nope, Its the mod "chaos empire" A great mod! It adds a lot of the
monsters and items from D1 such as the "acid beasts"! very bad little
guys! LOL
February 6, 2005 9:45:23 PM

sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in
news:D _udnQ6jsL-Nx5vfRVn-jg@adelphia.com:

> Walt wrote:
>> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>>>After beating Baal is the recommendation from the Forums.
>>>
>>>ald
>>

>> I think he is talking about D1...
>>
>> Walt
>>
>> Nope, Its the mod "chaos empire" A great mod! It adds a lot of the
> monsters and items from D1 such as the "acid beasts"! very bad
> little guys! LOL

Ah, you're playing CE too? It's great, isn't it? I can't seem to get
myself away from it, lol.

Diane
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:24 PM

Diane wrote:
> sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in
> news:D _udnQ6jsL-Nx5vfRVn-jg@adelphia.com:
>

>>Walt wrote:
>>
>>>"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>>>I think he is talking about D1...
>>>
>>>Walt
>>>
>>>Nope, Its the mod "chaos empire" A great mod! It adds a lot of the
>>
>>monsters and items from D1 such as the "acid beasts"! very bad
>>little guys! LOL
>>

> Ah, you're playing CE too? It's great, isn't it? I can't seem to get
> myself away from it, lol.
>
> Diane
I wish I had more time to play! I havent gotten to andariel<sp?> but
the rooms filled with treasure <and very strong monsters> are great!
I searched the forums, but didnt find a lot of info on the toys that
come from the kinder eggs. Are they for cubing? I have not been able
to get one to transmute with anything. also help me out with the
scrolls you have at the begining. Again for cubing?

One more little note about CE. I spent 7 years in Germany, 5 of those
with my wife<who does not play computer games>. When she saw the kinder
eggs, it really thrilled her. We have some German friends that send us
some of those from time to time. To see them used in a computer game is
really wild! LOL To bad they are not available in the states. :-(
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:25 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:12:39 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I wish I had more time to play! I havent gotten to andariel<sp?> but
>the rooms filled with treasure <and very strong monsters> are great!
>I searched the forums, but didnt find a lot of info on the toys that
>come from the kinder eggs. Are they for cubing? I have not been able
>to get one to transmute with anything. also help me out with the
>scrolls you have at the begining. Again for cubing?

Apparently if you kill the Dark Wanderer in the beginning of Act 3,
you get a doll bag that gains attributes as you put more of them in
it. They're also used in some cube recipes, but in large combinations
(like all of the ones from the first 5 acts). The Horadric Scrolls are
used for your teddy, then the other two are apparently to personalize
items.

>One more little note about CE. I spent 7 years in Germany, 5 of those
>with my wife<who does not play computer games>. When she saw the kinder
>eggs, it really thrilled her. We have some German friends that send us
>some of those from time to time. To see them used in a computer game is
>really wild! LOL To bad they are not available in the states. :-(

They exist in RL? What are they?

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:26 PM

ald wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:12:39 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>I wish I had more time to play! I havent gotten to andariel<sp?> but
>>the rooms filled with treasure <and very strong monsters> are great!
>>I searched the forums, but didnt find a lot of info on the toys that
>>come from the kinder eggs. Are they for cubing? I have not been able
>>to get one to transmute with anything. also help me out with the
>>scrolls you have at the begining. Again for cubing?
>

> Apparently if you kill the Dark Wanderer in the beginning of Act 3,
> you get a doll bag that gains attributes as you put more of them in
> it. They're also used in some cube recipes, but in large combinations
> (like all of the ones from the first 5 acts). The Horadric Scrolls are
> used for your teddy, then the other two are apparently to personalize
> items.

for the teddy found after transmuting the small charm droped by corpsefire?
you put 1 or 2 in the cube with the teddy? seems like I just clicked on
the sm charm to make the teddy.

>>One more little note about CE. I spent 7 years in Germany, 5 of those
>>with my wife<who does not play computer games>. When she saw the kinder
>>eggs, it really thrilled her. We have some German friends that send us
>>some of those from time to time. To see them used in a computer game is
>>really wild! LOL To bad they are not available in the states. :-(
>

> They exist in RL? What are they?

Yes the do exist for real. The only place I have seen them was in
Germany. They are egg shaped hollow chocklet with a plastic
container inside. Open the plastic an you get a small toy. My favorite
was the small plastic Papa Smurf I got in one years ago. He has a
promenant place on my computer monitor! LOL
> ald
> "Knowledge is Power"
> VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
> Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
> Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
> Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
> Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
> Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
> Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
> Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
> Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
> Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
> BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
> Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
> Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
> CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:27 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:02:57 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>for the teddy found after transmuting the small charm droped by corpsefire?
>you put 1 or 2 in the cube with the teddy? seems like I just clicked on
>the sm charm to make the teddy.

Aye, but if you cube it with a Horadric Scroll, it adds +1 to all
skills.

>Yes the do exist for real. The only place I have seen them was in
>Germany. They are egg shaped hollow chocklet with a plastic
>container inside. Open the plastic an you get a small toy. My favorite
>was the small plastic Papa Smurf I got in one years ago. He has a
>promenant place on my computer monitor! LOL

Sounds cool! Thanks for the info ;-)

~misfit~ wrote:
> sidekick wrote:
>
>>ald wrote:

>>>They exist in RL? What are they?
>>
>>Yes the do exist for real. The only place I have seen them was in
>>Germany. They are egg shaped hollow chocklet with a plastic
>>container inside. Open the plastic an you get a small toy. My
>>favorite was the small plastic Papa Smurf I got in one years ago. He
>>has a promenant place on my computer monitor! LOL
>

> They have some amazing little toys in them, extremely good value. Also, my
> sister tells me that the chocolate is especially formulated for children and
> is as nutritious and healthy as it's possible to make chocolate and still
> have it taste yummy. (She had a child with food 'sensitivities'). The
> chocolate is of the white variety. A huge range of little toys too, you
> could easilly buy 50 and not get the same toy twice. There must be thousands
> of different toys.
> --
> ~misfit~

Yes! We have saved the toys from when we were in Germany<the last time
was in 1992> we have several large jars filled with the toys. But no
more smurfs in them, and they have always been my favorite!
but I dont remember ever seeing one with white chocolate. All the
ones I have seen have normal chocolate
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:28 PM

ald wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:02:57 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>for the teddy found after transmuting the small charm droped by corpsefire?
>>you put 1 or 2 in the cube with the teddy? seems like I just clicked on
>>the sm charm to make the teddy.
>

> Aye, but if you cube it with a Horadric Scroll, it adds +1 to all
> skills.
>

>>Yes the do exist for real. The only place I have seen them was in
>>Germany. They are egg shaped hollow chocklet with a plastic
>>container inside. Open the plastic an you get a small toy. My favorite
>>was the small plastic Papa Smurf I got in one years ago. He has a
>>promenant place on my computer monitor! LOL
>

> Sounds cool! Thanks for the info ;-)
>
>Where is the stash in act 2?
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:45:29 PM

sidekick wrote:
> ald wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:02:57 -0500, sidekick
>> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>>

>>> for the teddy found after transmuting the small charm droped by
>>> corpsefire?
>>> you put 1 or 2 in the cube with the teddy? seems like I just clicked
>>> on the sm charm to make the teddy.
>>

>> Aye, but if you cube it with a Horadric Scroll, it adds +1 to all
>> skills.
>>

>>> Yes the do exist for real. The only place I have seen them was in
>>> Germany. They are egg shaped hollow chocklet with a plastic
>>> container inside. Open the plastic an you get a small toy. My
>>> favorite was the small plastic Papa Smurf I got in one years ago. He
>>> has a promenant place on my computer monitor! LOL
>>

>> Sounds cool! Thanks for the info ;-)
>>
>> Where is the stash in act 2?
nevermind I found it
February 7, 2005 12:33:23 AM

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:12:39 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>I wish I had more time to play! I havent gotten to andariel<sp?> but
>>the rooms filled with treasure <and very strong monsters> are great!
>>I searched the forums, but didnt find a lot of info on the toys that
>>come from the kinder eggs. Are they for cubing? I have not been able
>>to get one to transmute with anything. also help me out with the
>>scrolls you have at the begining. Again for cubing?
>
> Apparently if you kill the Dark Wanderer in the beginning of Act 3,
> you get a doll bag that gains attributes as you put more of them in
> it. They're also used in some cube recipes, but in large combinations
> (like all of the ones from the first 5 acts). The Horadric Scrolls are
> used for your teddy, then the other two are apparently to personalize
> items.

You can also get the doll stash by cubing those 2 Horadric Scrolls along
with Wirt's leg.

> snip<

Jim
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 12:33:24 AM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:33:23 GMT, "James" <jayelham@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>You can also get the doll stash by cubing those 2 Horadric Scrolls along
>with Wirt's leg.

>Jim

Ah, ok, I missed that one, thanks :-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 1:08:34 AM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:39:12 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>>> Where is the stash in act 2?
>nevermind I found it

Still in town, but moved, right? There's also supposed to be another
one, from the hints on the Forum probably somewhere in the Sewers.

I don't know, since the furthest I've gotten so far is the Black Marsh
WP (distractions, now slated to end in roughly 19 hours, gotta kill
all the Murlocs I can before then ;-) ).

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 2:54:58 AM

ald wrote:

>>nevermind I found it
>

> Still in town, but moved, right? There's also supposed to be another
> one, from the hints on the Forum probably somewhere in the Sewers.
>
> I don't know, since the furthest I've gotten so far is the Black Marsh
> WP (distractions, now slated to end in roughly 19 hours, gotta kill
> all the Murlocs I can before then ;-) ).

There is another one in the sewers! I just found it. Also I was
wondering why drognon was not in town, I found him with the stash in the
sewers. He owns a bar down under! LOL
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 3:00:19 AM

~misfit~ wrote:
> sidekick wrote:
>
>>~misfit~ wrote:

>>>They have some amazing little toys in them, extremely good value.
>>>Also, my sister tells me that the chocolate is especially formulated
>>>for children and is as nutritious and healthy as it's possible to
>>>make chocolate and still have it taste yummy. (She had a child with
>>>food 'sensitivities'). The chocolate is of the white variety. A huge
>>>range of little toys too, you could easilly buy 50 and not get the
>>>same toy twice. There must be thousands of different toys.
>>>--
>>>~misfit~
>>>

>>Yes! We have saved the toys from when we were in Germany<the last time
>>was in 1992> we have several large jars filled with the toys. But no
>>more smurfs in them, and they have always been my favorite!
>> but I dont remember ever seeing one with white chocolate. All the
>>ones I have seen have normal chocolate
>

> Apparently the ones here in NZ are white chocolate inside, dark chocolate
> coating outside, with a toy in a little plastic egg in the middle. I never
> actually ate one, just bought them for nephews and nieces. And helped put
> the toys together sometimes. I didn't get to even see the chocolate. :-(
> --
> ~misfit~

Now that I think about it, your right they are just as you said. We
only get a few a year, but when we do, we all enjoy them. There is just
something about the chocolate made in Germany. Hershey's just is not
anywhere near as good.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 5:45:47 AM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:54:58 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>There is another one in the sewers! I just found it. Also I was
>wondering why drognon was not in town, I found him with the stash in the
>sewers. He owns a bar down under! LOL

Oh, that is great! That's one thing I love about this mod, Chaos
Empire (the author) obviously has a great sense of humor ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
February 7, 2005 10:29:43 AM

> One more little note about CE. I spent 7 years in Germany, 5 of those
> with my wife<who does not play computer games>. When she saw the
> kinder eggs, it really thrilled her. We have some German friends
> that send us some of those from time to time. To see them used in a
> computer game is really wild! LOL To bad they are not available in
> the states. :-(

Strange, we have them here in Australia, and that usually means its come
from America or its localy made : /

Craig
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 10:29:44 AM

~misfit~ wrote:
> Craig wrote:
>
>>>One more little note about CE. I spent 7 years in Germany, 5 of
>>>those with my wife<who does not play computer games>. When she saw
>>>the kinder eggs, it really thrilled her. We have some German friends
>>>that send us some of those from time to time. To see them used in a
>>>computer game is really wild! LOL To bad they are not available in
>>>the states. :-(
>>
>>Strange, we have them here in Australia, and that usually means its
>>come from America or its localy made : /
>

> We also have them in NZ, used to be very popular with my sister and her
> children when they were young 'uns.
> --
> ~misfit~

if they are available here, I have never seen them.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 10:29:45 AM

And so it is written, that sidekick coming to a smoldering
shrub, spake these words:
> ~misfit~ wrote:

>>> Strange, we have them here in Australia, and that usually
>>> means its come from America or its localy made : /
>>
>> We also have them in NZ, used to be very popular with my
>> sister and her children when they were young 'uns.
>>
> if they are available here, I have never seen them.

Not legal in the states. They have a foriegn object inside the food.
An american company tried to make a USA approved type. Two chocolate, egg
shaped shells on a plastic "Easter egg" like shell, Open up the plastic egg
and there was a paper toy! Oooo, that was great. No wonder I only bought
one and never saw another again.

-Wailwulf

Who wants real kinder eggs.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 10:29:46 AM

Wailwulf wrote:
> And so it is written, that sidekick coming to a smoldering
> shrub, spake these words:
>
>>~misfit~ wrote:

>>>We also have them in NZ, used to be very popular with my
>>>sister and her children when they were young 'uns.
>>>

>>if they are available here, I have never seen them.
>

> Not legal in the states. They have a foriegn object inside the food.
> An american company tried to make a USA approved type. Two chocolate, egg
> shaped shells on a plastic "Easter egg" like shell, Open up the plastic egg
> and there was a paper toy! Oooo, that was great. No wonder I only bought
> one and never saw another again.
>
> -Wailwulf
>
> Who wants real kinder eggs.

The ones from Germany have some really good small toys in them. From
little snap together movers, to solid hard plastic figures.
February 7, 2005 12:03:01 PM

>>> I wish I had more time to play! I havent gotten to andariel<sp?>
>>> but the rooms filled with treasure <and very strong monsters> are
>>> great! I searched the forums, but didnt find a lot of info on the
>>> toys that come from the kinder eggs. Are they for cubing? I have
>>> not been able to get one to transmute with anything. also help me
>>> out with the scrolls you have at the begining. Again for cubing?
>>
>> Apparently if you kill the Dark Wanderer in the beginning of Act 3,
>> you get a doll bag that gains attributes as you put more of them in
>> it. They're also used in some cube recipes, but in large combinations
>> (like all of the ones from the first 5 acts). The Horadric Scrolls
>> are used for your teddy, then the other two are apparently to
>> personalize items.
>
> You can also get the doll stash by cubing those 2 Horadric Scrolls
> along with Wirt's leg.

ok, made the book, but can't see any real value in it so-far 10 dolls added
and its gone from 2 poison over 2 seconds to 10 poison over 10 seconds and
+1 find potion
Uber-NOT 8/
Lucky I had over a page of them in my stash to waste

Craig
February 7, 2005 12:06:48 PM

>>> Apparently if you kill the Dark Wanderer in the beginning of Act 3,
>>> you get a doll bag that gains attributes as you put more of them in
>>> it. They're also used in some cube recipes, but in large
>>> combinations (like all of the ones from the first 5 acts). The
>>> Horadric Scrolls are used for your teddy, then the other two are
>>> apparently to personalize items.
>>
>> You can also get the doll stash by cubing those 2 Horadric Scrolls
>> along with Wirt's leg.
>>
> ok, made the book, but can't see any real value in it so-far 10 dolls
> added and its gone from 2 poison over 2 seconds to 10 poison over 10
> seconds and +1 find potion
> Uber-NOT 8/
> Lucky I had over a page of them in my stash to waste

Ok, as an experiment I added another 10 with no change in stats, I think its
bugged or something :(

Craig
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 12:06:49 PM

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:06:48 +1100, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au>
wrote:

>>> You can also get the doll stash by cubing those 2 Horadric Scrolls
>>> along with Wirt's leg.
>>>
>> ok, made the book, but can't see any real value in it so-far 10 dolls
>> added and its gone from 2 poison over 2 seconds to 10 poison over 10
>> seconds and +1 find potion
>> Uber-NOT 8/
>> Lucky I had over a page of them in my stash to waste
>>
>Ok, as an experiment I added another 10 with no change in stats, I think its
>bugged or something :(
>
>Craig

No, keep going, you can apparently get *thousands* of them in there.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 1:34:14 PM

Diane wrote:
> ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
>
> > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:54:58 -0500, sidekick
> > <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
> >
> >>There is another one in the sewers! I just found it. Also I was
> >>wondering why drognon was not in town, I found him with the stash
in
> the
> >>sewers. He owns a bar down under! LOL
> >
> > Oh, that is great! That's one thing I love about this mod, Chaos
> > Empire (the author) obviously has a great sense of humor ;-)
> >
> > ald
>
> I can't wait to get there. I'm still working A1 Cathedral. And, I
was
> busy with the SuperBowl so, sadly, I had to give up some CE time. :(

Ah yes, the Super Bowl... I seem to recall someone here predicted the
outcome thereof.

Mickey
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 3:48:46 PM

sidekick wrote:
> Gabriele Neukam wrote:
> > On that special day, sidekick, (sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net)
> > said...
> >

> >>There is just
> >>something about the chocolate made in Germany. Hershey's just is
not
> >>anywhere near as good.
> >

> > Ther eis a prescription that German chocolate has to consist of at
least
> > 30% of cocoa. The chocolate from Switzerland though is even better,
this
> > country is famous for producing the best in the world. But if you
ever
> > come to Germany, check our shelves. They have varieties by the
dozens. I
> > think, Lindt is the best (and definitely the most expensive), but
> > Ritter, Milka, Schogetten, Alpia are good too, in my very
subjective
> > ranking.
> >
> > Just don't try the variety filled with "strawberry yoghurt", it is
> > unbearably sweet.
> >

> > Gabriele Neukam
> >
> > Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de
> >

> I have been there. 3 different times with the military. I was in
> Schweinfurt, Bad Hersfeild and the last time was Friedberg. Forgive
the
> spelling! LOL We still recieve <from our Germen friends> Ritter
Sport,
> along with Milka and several other kinds of cany that is not
available
> here. We always look forward to geting a package from them, in turn
we
> send to them some of the things they ask for, grape jelly is one of
> their favorites.

I prefer the Droste

Mickey
February 7, 2005 9:10:37 PM

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:54:58 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>There is another one in the sewers! I just found it. Also I was
>>wondering why drognon was not in town, I found him with the stash in
the
>>sewers. He owns a bar down under! LOL
>
> Oh, that is great! That's one thing I love about this mod, Chaos
> Empire (the author) obviously has a great sense of humor ;-)
>
> ald

I can't wait to get there. I'm still working A1 Cathedral. And, I was
busy with the SuperBowl so, sadly, I had to give up some CE time. :(

Diane
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 9:48:55 PM

On that special day, sidekick, (sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net)
said...

> There is just
> something about the chocolate made in Germany. Hershey's just is not
> anywhere near as good.

Ther eis a prescription that German chocolate has to consist of at least
30% of cocoa. The chocolate from Switzerland though is even better, this
country is famous for producing the best in the world. But if you ever
come to Germany, check our shelves. They have varieties by the dozens. I
think, Lindt is the best (and definitely the most expensive), but
Ritter, Milka, Schogetten, Alpia are good too, in my very subjective
ranking.

Just don't try the variety filled with "strawberry yoghurt", it is
unbearably sweet.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 9:48:56 PM

Gabriele Neukam wrote:
> On that special day, sidekick, (sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net)
> said...
>

>>There is just
>>something about the chocolate made in Germany. Hershey's just is not
>>anywhere near as good.
>

> Ther eis a prescription that German chocolate has to consist of at least
> 30% of cocoa. The chocolate from Switzerland though is even better, this
> country is famous for producing the best in the world. But if you ever
> come to Germany, check our shelves. They have varieties by the dozens. I
> think, Lindt is the best (and definitely the most expensive), but
> Ritter, Milka, Schogetten, Alpia are good too, in my very subjective
> ranking.
>
> Just don't try the variety filled with "strawberry yoghurt", it is
> unbearably sweet.
>

> Gabriele Neukam
>
> Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

I have been there. 3 different times with the military. I was in
Schweinfurt, Bad Hersfeild and the last time was Friedberg. Forgive the
spelling! LOL We still recieve <from our Germen friends> Ritter Sport,
along with Milka and several other kinds of cany that is not available
here. We always look forward to geting a package from them, in turn we
send to them some of the things they ask for, grape jelly is one of
their favorites.
February 7, 2005 10:23:56 PM

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1107801254.886023.236810
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

> in
>> the
>> >
>> > Oh, that is great! That's one thing I love about this mod, Chaos
>> > Empire (the author) obviously has a great sense of humor ;-)
>> >
>> > ald
>>
>> I can't wait to get there. I'm still working A1 Cathedral. And, I
> was
>> busy with the SuperBowl so, sadly, I had to give up some CE time. :(
>>

> Ah yes, the Super Bowl... I seem to recall someone here predicted the
> outcome thereof.
>
> Mickey

Hey, it was a good game. Quite close. McNabb screwed up. But, just
you wait until next year.

Diane
February 8, 2005 12:26:55 PM

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:

>> nevermind I found it
>
> Still in town, but moved, right? There's also supposed to be another
> one, from the hints on the Forum probably somewhere in the Sewers.

I've finished normal mode, and I didn't find the stash in act-3 or
act-4. If I wanted to use the stash, I usually just wp'ed back to act-2.

The 2nd stash in act-2 is near Drognan.

--
Doc
Anonymous

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:26:55 +1100, "Doc"
<the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote:

>I've finished normal mode, and I didn't find the stash in act-3 or
>act-4. If I wanted to use the stash, I usually just wp'ed back to act-2.

Yeah, that was also recommended in the forums, by at least one person.

>The 2nd stash in act-2 is near Drognan.
>
>--
>Doc

Looking forward to finding it, now that the beta is finished ;-(

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
February 8, 2005 12:26:57 PM

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:26:55 +1100, "Doc"
> <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I've finished normal mode, and I didn't find the stash in act-3 or
>>act-4. If I wanted to use the stash, I usually just wp'ed back to act-
2.

> Yeah, that was also recommended in the forums, by at least one person.
>
>>The 2nd stash in act-2 is near Drognan.
>>
>>--
>>Doc
>
> Looking forward to finding it, now that the beta is finished ;-(
>
> ald

Well finally you're going to get back to CE. Thank you. It's about
time, he he he.

Diane
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 12:26:58 PM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:08:56 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Well finally you're going to get back to CE. Thank you. It's about
>time, he he he.
>
>Diane

Ayup, the Druid has a game to finish that he had to end prematurely
;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
February 8, 2005 12:26:59 PM

> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:08:56 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Well finally you're going to get back to CE. Thank you. It's about
>>time, he he he.
>>
>>Diane
>
> Ayup, the Druid has a game to finish that he had to end prematurely
> ;-)
>
> ald

Surely you jest. You are going to FINISH a character? yeah, right!!!!

Diane
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 12:27:00 PM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:44:46 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Surely you jest. You are going to FINISH a character? yeah, right!!!!
>
>Diane

I don't jest, and don't call me Shirley ;-) Nah, I said a *game* to
finish, he hadn't found the Black Marsh WP in Normal, still a *long*
way to go before he's finished.

I *did* cube up the stash book with him, and put about half (read:
two) of the dolls that they had found in it that I'm not afraid I'll
need later, using the method that I guessed and Craig confirmed.
Originally, it had only something like 10 poison damage over 2
seconds, or something similar. When I found a Flavie doll and put that
in, for the third doll, it added one to find potion. Not great for a
Druid using Carrion Vine, but the Zon might find it handy ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
February 8, 2005 12:28:57 PM

Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> stared
blankly into space for a short while before writing:
> On that special day, sidekick, (sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net)
> said...
>
>> There is just
>> something about the chocolate made in Germany. Hershey's just is
>> not anywhere near as good.
>
> Ther eis a prescription that German chocolate has to consist of at
> least 30% of cocoa. The chocolate from Switzerland though is even
> better, this country is famous for producing the best in the world.
> But if you ever come to Germany, check our shelves. They have
> varieties by the dozens. I think, Lindt is the best (and definitely
> the most expensive), but Ritter, Milka, Schogetten, Alpia are good
> too, in my very subjective ranking.

We get Lindt and Milka here in Australia.

--
Doc
February 8, 2005 7:06:15 PM

> I don't jest, and don't call me Shirley ;-) Nah, I said a *game* to
> finish, he hadn't found the Black Marsh WP in Normal, still a *long*
> way to go before he's finished.
>
> I *did* cube up the stash book with him, and put about half (read:
> two) of the dolls that they had found in it that I'm not afraid I'll
> need later, using the method that I guessed and Craig confirmed.
> Originally, it had only something like 10 poison damage over 2
> seconds, or something similar. When I found a Flavie doll and put that
> in, for the third doll, it added one to find potion. Not great for a
> Druid using Carrion Vine, but the Zon might find it handy ;-)
>
> ald
Well, now that you can concentrate on THIS game, you'll find your WP and
be fighting off the bad guys in the catacombs in no time. And, good
luck with THAT. However, Andy was a breeze.

I got the doll stash too. However, as I'm usually in my normal rush to
get things done, I stashed ALL my dolls, all 67 of them. I never gave a
thought to the fact that I could possibly need any one of them sometime
in the future. But, I'm not worried. Worse comes to worse, I'll just
go backwards and play some Normal Act I and collect a bunch of kinder
eggs. I'm sure some of them will transmogrify into dolls. At the
moment, in Lut Gulein, I seem to be getting mostly Pgems. Currently, on
my doll stash, I have two to find potion, which i'm not using at all.
There's so many potions being dropped right now, I can't imagine having
to use a find potion, plus the fact that I didn't even see it in my
skill tree for my skellymancer. I'll take another look. But, my Barb
might like that.

Diane
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 7:06:16 PM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:06:15 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Well, now that you can concentrate on THIS game, you'll find your WP and
>be fighting off the bad guys in the catacombs in no time. And, good
>luck with THAT. However, Andy was a breeze.

Got the WP indeed, but there are other mods and characters calling.
Shouldn't be too long until I get back, though, I'm pretty sure the
current rotation is only 10 characters ;-)

>I got the doll stash too. However, as I'm usually in my normal rush to
>get things done, I stashed ALL my dolls, all 67 of them. I never gave a
>thought to the fact that I could possibly need any one of them sometime
>in the future. But, I'm not worried. Worse comes to worse, I'll just
>go backwards and play some Normal Act I and collect a bunch of kinder
>eggs. I'm sure some of them will transmogrify into dolls. At the
>moment, in Lut Gulein, I seem to be getting mostly Pgems. Currently, on
>my doll stash, I have two to find potion, which i'm not using at all.
>There's so many potions being dropped right now, I can't imagine having
>to use a find potion, plus the fact that I didn't even see it in my
>skill tree for my skellymancer. I'll take another look. But, my Barb
>might like that.
>
>Diane

It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 8:18:45 PM

<snip>

> It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
> type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
> as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)

LOL Me too! I never, ever fail to pick up a rejuv!
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 10:30:55 PM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:18:45 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

><snip>
>>
>> It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
>> type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
>> as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)
>>

>LOL Me too! I never, ever fail to pick up a rejuv!

News from the other group: Find potion apparently only generates
rejuvs, and an occasional soul, which cubes into an egg.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
February 9, 2005 5:42:36 AM

> It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
> type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
> as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)
>
> ald

Oh yeah, I've got a very formidible collection started already. My feeling
is that I'd rather use a full rejuv and know that I shoot my life back up
instantly, than get caught with my "pants down" so to speak.

OK, which one of you wiseguys is gonna comment on that now? :)

Diane
February 9, 2005 5:44:00 AM

> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:18:45 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>><snip>
>>>
>>> It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
>>> type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
>>> as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)
>>>

>>LOL Me too! I never, ever fail to pick up a rejuv!
>
> News from the other group: Find potion apparently only generates
> rejuvs, and an occasional soul, which cubes into an egg.
>
> ald

Yep, and that's just fine with me.

Diane
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 10:43:15 AM

Diane wrote:
> ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
>

>>It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
>>type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
>>as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)
>>
>>ald
>

> Oh yeah, I've got a very formidible collection started already. My feeling
> is that I'd rather use a full rejuv and know that I shoot my life back up
> instantly, than get caught with my "pants down" so to speak.
>
> OK, which one of you wiseguys is gonna comment on that now? :)
>
> Diane

HE-HE She said "pants down"
February 9, 2005 11:11:21 AM

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:06:15 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>> potions being dropped right now, I can't imagine having to use a
>> find potion, plus the fact that I didn't even see it in my skill
>> tree for my skellymancer. I'll take another look. But, my Barb
>> might like that.
>>

> It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid.

It's not on one of the skills pages, but it's there with your available
skills if you left-click your right button skill tab.

--
Doc
February 9, 2005 11:11:22 AM

"Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in news:42092b17$1
@duster.adelaide.on.net:

> ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> stared blankly into space for a
> short while before writing:
>> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:06:15 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>> potions being dropped right now, I can't imagine having to use a
>>> find potion, plus the fact that I didn't even see it in my skill
>>> tree for my skellymancer. I'll take another look. But, my Barb
>>> might like that.
>>>

>> It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid.
>
> It's not on one of the skills pages, but it's there with your
available
> skills if you left-click your right button skill tab.

OK, thanks Doc

Diane
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 10:11:16 PM

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;
sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote

>Diane wrote:
>> ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
>>

>>>It *should* be there, it certainly was with the Druid. And I'm the
>>>type who could fill up all 7000 pages of the stash with Full Rejuvs,
>>>as far as I'm concerned you can *never* have too many of those ;-)
>>>
>>>ald
>>

>> Oh yeah, I've got a very formidible collection started already. My feeling
>> is that I'd rather use a full rejuv and know that I shoot my life back up
>> instantly, than get caught with my "pants down" so to speak.
>>
>> OK, which one of you wiseguys is gonna comment on that now? :)
>>
>> Diane
>

>HE-HE She said "pants down"

The thought I had after I read that contained the words "going commando" :)
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002